HP just launched its new 2023 Smart Tank and LaserJet printers targeted at home / hybrid workers, and enterprises!
2023 HP Smart Tank 580 / 520 Printers
HP just unveiled a new line of budget-friendly 2023 Smart Tank printers to cater to home- and office-based hybrid workers.
The 2023 HP Smart Tank 580 and 520 printers offer an intuitive setup process, with smart features and better connectivity, including self-healing Wi-Fi, and Smart App and Smart Advance capabilities.
They also offer low printing costs with a pre-filled ink supply that can print up to 6,000 black or colour pages. Assuming a monthly output of 150 pages a month, that’s almost 3 years of printing from the start!
- HP Smart App helps to guide you through everyday tasks like print, scan, copy and fax.
- Automatically detects IDs, and prints with the ID copy button
- Comes with self-healing Wi-Fi and better mobility with Smart App and Smart Advance.
- Protected by HP Wolf Essential Security to protect sensitive information.
- Engineered for high-volume printing with cost-effective colour and monochrome printing
- Up to 6,000 pages of black or colour from ink bottles provided in-box
- Easy monitoring of ink levels with integrated ink sensors
- Sustainably manufactured using 45% post-consumer recycled content.
- EPEAT Silver and Energy Star certified.
- Energy-saving Auto On/Off Technology
- No-waste tank, and spill-free recyclable bottles
Recommended : Samsung Unveils 2023 QLED, OLED TVs + Monitors!
2023 HP LaserJet Managed E800 / E700 Printers
HP also introduced new laser printers – the LaserJet Managed E800 and E700 series printers, which are intelligent solutions to streamline enterprise workflows.
The new HP LaserJet Managed E800 / E700 series offers enterprises centralised control with HP Web Jetadmi, and HP Workpath for personalised, integrated digital workflow.
- Customisable design – they come with five colour panels, to match your office decor, and HP Speed Licence for flexible configurations to meet different business needs
- Comprehensive workflow solutions with new Flow 2.0 features, including the ability to make edits directly to the content on the control panel (highlight, redact, even sign) as customised shortcuts.
- Reverse and Retry technology which detects and resolves double feed issues and paper jams.
- Better performance with up to 70 ppm print speed, and 300 ipm duplex scan, powered by HP’s custom-designed quad-core processor.
- Auto-sensing technology to save time with tone and colour management, two sided document detection, and automatic job separation features.
- Protected by HP Wolf Enterprise Security, the HP LaserJet Management E800 / E700 series protects, detects, and self-recovers. They also come with Memory Shield, which helps to detect malicious attacks on the printers, and automatically self-heals if detected. Memory Shield uses a hardware-protected solution called Runtime Intrusion Detection to actively scan memory for anomalies, and Guard CFI from Karamba to monitor the execution flow of the printer firmware to help prevent zero-day attacks.
Recommended : MSI Users At Risk Of Rogue BIOS / Firmware Updates!
2023 HP Smart Tank + LaserJet Printers : Prices + Availability
Here are the official launch prices for the 2023 HP Smart Tank printers:
- Smart Tank 580 : RM619 (about US$139 / £111 / A$209 / S$185)
- Smart Tank 520 : RM519 (about US$116 / £93 / A$176 / S$155)
HP is giving away a RM50 e-wallet rebate for the Smart Tank 580, and a RM100 e-wallet rebate for the Smart Tank 520. And if you purchase any of these printers from now until 30 April, you will get an extra black ink bottle.
Here are online purchase options for your convenience:
- Malaysia : ST 580/520 | ST 580/520 | ST 580/520 | ST 580/520
- Singapore : Smart Tank 580
HP did not reveal the prices for the LaserJet Managed E800 or E700 series printers, but they are available for sale to interested enterprise customers.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra : All You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus : All You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy S23 : Everything You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Colour Options Compared!
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus Colour Options Compared!
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Colour Options Compared!
Go Back To > Mobile | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!