Find out how to select the PPV and time slot to vaccinate your 5-11 year-old children under the PICKids COVID-19 vaccination programme!
You Can Now Select PPV To Vaccinate Your Children!
You can now select the most convenient PPV (COVID-19 vaccination centre) to vaccinate your 5-11 year-old children!
This option is currently limited to the Klang Valley, and these are the available PPVs you can select from.
Mega PPVs : Starting 3 February 2022
- World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur (WTCKL)
- Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil
- Ideal Convention Centre (IDCC), Shah Alam
Offsite + Outreach PPVs : Starting 5 February 2022
- Dahlia Medical Group Offsite PPV
- Zain Azrai (Bukit Idaman) Offsite PPV
- Sg. Choh Community Hall PPV
- Dahlia Medical Group Taman Bidara Offsite PPV
- Wyndham Hotel Klang (George Clinic) Offsite PPV
- Klang Parade Offsite PPV
- Mutiara Subang (Klinik Siti) Offsite PPV
- Poliklinik Prima Offsite PPV
- IOI City Tower 1 Offsite PPV
- International Youth Center PPV
- Paradigm Mall Offsite PPV
- Bandar Utama Centrepoint PPV
- Subang Parade PPV
- MDKS Saujana Utama Hall (George Clinic) Offsite PPV
- Da Men Mall Offsite PPV
- SS15 Subang Jaya Multipurpose Hall PPV
- Grand Season Hotel (George Clinic) Offsite PPV
- Seri Bernam Hall (MIOSH) Offsite PPV
- Ampang Mewah Public Hall PPV
- Seroja Multipurpose Hall, Putra Perdana, Offsite PPV
- Kota Damansara Multipurpose Hall (George Clinic) Offsite PPV
- Port Klang Authority (IHeal Medical Centre) Offsite PPV
- AEON Mall Bukit Raja (Poliklinik Perdana) Offsite PPV
- Emporis Primer Cherang Clinic Kota Damansara Offsite PPV (24 hours)
- Mines 2 Convention Centre (IHeal Medical Centre) Outreach PPV
PICKids : How To Select PPV To Vaccinate Your Children!
Before you follow these steps, please make sure that you have already registered your 5-11 year-old children for their COVID-19 vaccination.
Here is the official PICKids video guide by the Malaysia Ministry of Health. Scroll down for our step-by-step guide.
Step 1 : Update MySejahtera to version 1.1.6 or later.
Step 2 : Open MySejahtera, and tap Close on the default Check-in screen.
Step 3 : Tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option.
Step 4 : In the Vaccination screen, tap on Vaccine for [your Dependent’s name]
Step 5 : In your child’s Vaccination screen, tap on Click here to book your dependent’s appointment.
If you do not see it yet, don’t worry. They are opening up bookings in stages. Just wait until the link appears.
Step 6 : Select the vaccine type – Pfizer (Children), and tap OK.
Step 7 : Enter your postcode or preferred PPV name and tap on the Search button.
Step 8 : Select the nearest or most convenient PPV and your preferred time slot, and tap Confirm. You will now be taken to the Appointment Confirmed! page.
Read more : Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids : What You Need To Know!
Step 9 : Go back to your child’s vaccination status page, and you should now see the appointment set for the PPV and time slot of your choice. Tap on Click here to submit your dependent’s digital consent.
Step 10 : Go through the digital consent form, and select any medical history pertinent to your child.
Step 11 : Make sure you tick the checkbox for I hereby declare that I agree to receive the COVID-19 Vaccination Injection
Step 12 : Check to make sure the information is correct, and tap Confirm.
That’s it! The COVID-19 vaccination appointment for your 5-11 year-old child has now been confirmed.
If you made any mistake, you can tap on Click here to cancel your dependent appointment. You can then reschedule your child’s vaccination appointment.
Read more : What To Do Before, During, After COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- New Test + Isolation Rules To Fight Malaysia’s Omicron Surge!
- ALL Seniors + Sinovac Recipients MUST Get Booster Dose!
- Are Most Severe COVID-19 Cases In Israel Fully Vaccinated?
- Fact Check : Panadol / Tylenol Stays In Our Body For 5 Years?
- What To Do Before, During, After COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids!
Go Back To > Software | Health | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!