Find out how to register your overseas vaccination in MySejahtera, to get your digital COVID-19 certificate!
Why Get MySejahtera Digital Certificate For Overseas Vaccination?
Everyone who gets vaccinated in Malaysia receives a MySejahtera digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate, as well as a physical vaccination card.
They are both accepted as proof of your vaccination, but the digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate is definitely much more convenient to use.
You can still use your physical vaccination card, but you will still need to show your MySejahtera profile for them to verify your identity. So it’s not as convenient.
How To Register Overseas Vaccination In MySejahtera!
If you were vaccinated overseas, you are in a pickle because you will not have a MySejahtera digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
Neither can you use your foreign physical vaccination card, as they are not recognised in Malaysia.
Earlier, you were required to submit your documents to the nearest district health office (PKD), but JKJAV has just introduced the ability to register your overseas vaccination in the MySejahtera app or the MySejahtera website!
- Open the MySejahtera app, and click Close on the default check-in page.
Alternatively, open the MySejahtera Helpdesk on your web browser, and go to Step 3.
- Tap on the MySejahtera Helpdesk option in the main screen.
- Tap option N – I have received my vaccination overseas and would like to obtain my digital vaccination certificate in MySejahtera.
- Key in your telephone number and email address.
- Select whether you had the first dose only, the second dose only, or both doses.
- You will be asked to fill in your vaccination details.
- Finally, you will need to ppload a picture of your foreign vaccination card or document.
But if you prefer, you can still submit your foreign vaccination certificate / card / document to the nearest District Health Office (PKD).
Once verified, your overseas vaccination details will be submitted to the MySejahtera team, and you will be issued a digital COVID-19 certificate.
- Why Dr. Pierre Kory Got COVID-19 Despite Taking Ivermectin!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 30 Sept. 2021 Edition!
- Malaysia Approves Sinovac Vaccine For Use In Adolescents!
- Why Did Boy Collapse After Getting Pfizer Vaccine In Melaka?
- Pasteur Institute Confirmed Ivermectin Effective vs COVID-19?
- Did 5 Teenagers Die After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine?