MySejahtera now has a COVID-19 vaccine registration option for dependents, so you can sign up family members who do not have a smartphone!
Find out how to register your dependents for their FREE vaccine against COVID-19, using MySejahtera!
MySejahtera Adds Vaccine Registration For Dependents!
You can now register your dependents through the MySejahtera Vaccination Module!
Complete your own registration, and register your dependents who do not have their own smartphones into your app.
*Note: A dependent can only be tied to one MySejahtera account for vaccination registration purposes
However, please note that you can only register dependents who are 18 years or older for the COVID-19 vaccine programme.
Currently, vaccination is not being offered to those who are younger than 18 years of age.
MySejahtera : How To Register Dependents For Vaccine!
Here is our video guide on how to register for COVID-19 vaccination for your dependents using MySejahtera.
It’s the same process, whether you are using an Apple iPhone, or an Android smartphone.
Don’t worry about making mistakes. You can redo the registration, to correct for mistakes.
For those who prefer pictures and text, here is our step-by-step pictorial guide :
- Make sure you update to MySejahtera 1.0.30 or later before you proceed.
- Open MySejahtera.
- Tap on the Close button on the upper right corner of the default Check-in screen.
- You should see the MySejahtera main screen, and it should show you a new COVID-19 Vaccination option.
- Tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option and it will show you this information display.
- Tap on the second option – Add Vaccine Dependent.
- You will be shown a screen with your registered dependents.
- If you did not add any dependents yet, you can do so by tapping on the Add Vaccination Dependent option at the bottom.
Otherwise, skip to Step 12.
- Key in your dependent’s details – Full name, Relationship with you, NRIC / Passport number, Age, Gender, Current Address and Post Code, and State.
- Check the details and tap Save when you are done.
- Your newly-added dependent will now appear in the list of dependents.
- Tap on the Add as vaccine dependent option of the dependent you wish to register.
- You will be asked to confirm that you have the authority to manage the vaccination process for your dependent.
You are also asked to note that once this dependent is registered to your MySejahtera account, he/she cannot be registered for the COVID-19 vaccine programme with a different MySejahtera account.
- Tap on Yes, Proceed to proceed with the registration.
- You will be asked to verify your dependent’s name and MyKad / Passport number; as well as confirm that he/she is over 18 years old.
Technically, it should state 18 years old and older, because the COVID-19 vaccine programme is open to those who are 18 years of age too.
- If you notice any mistake, tap Edit to change the name and IC / Passport number.
- Otherwise, tap the I confirm that my dependent is over 18 years old check box, and tap Submit.
- You will be asked to answer four simple questions, to determine whether you should be classed under Phase 2 or Phase 3 of the COVID-19 Vaccination Program, as well as your location.
- The address search option may not work. If that happens, tap on the Location finder to let MySejahtera use your GPS location.
- Please BE HONEST in this assessment. It will, after all, be verified by the Ministry of Health.When it comes to Question no. 2 – Do you have any comorbities? – that refers to any medical condition you have that may put you at greater risk of dying from COVID-19.For your reference, this includes :
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Heart disease
- Chronic lung disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Low Immunity (Immunocompromised)
- Once you are done, tap Submit, and your dependent will have a green checkmark next to it.
- If you made any mistake, you can tap on Remove vaccine dependent, and begin the process all over again, from Step 12.
Then all you have to do is wait for the Malaysia Ministry of Health to contact you when it is your dependent’s turn to be vaccinated against COVID-19!
- My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge : First Look!
- MySejahtera Now Shows Correct Vaccine Registration Dates!
- MySejahtera : RM10K ~ RM50K Fine Can Be Appealed!
- Can Coffee Compounds Cure / Prevent COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Doctor’s Diary On Covaxin Side Effects?
- Flower of the Holy Spirit Transforms From Saint To Dove?
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
- You Can Now Register For Vaccination Online / By Phone!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Scam Alert : Remote Control Electricity Saver!
- Did Al Gore Say North Pole Will Be Ice-Free By 2013?
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- Official COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form For Malaysia
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Did Spain Halt Pfizer Vaccination After Nursing Home Deaths?
- Sinovac Vaccine Arrives In Malaysia, But Not Approved Yet
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Fake COVID Vaccination With Syringe / Needle Switch?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Software | Healthcare | Home