It took them almost 2 weeks to fix the issue, but MySejahtera will now show you the correct vaccine registration and assessment dates!
MySejahtera Now Shows Correct Vaccine Registration Dates!
After initially showing the wrong registration dates for the COVID-19 vaccination program, MySejahtera will now show you the correct dates!
This will be a real relief for the public who has been thoroughly confused by the wrong dates, and suggestions that their registration did not go through.
Even though National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister Khairy Jamaluddin said that the first registration was already recorded, we all want to see it stated correctly in MySejahtera.
As you can now see in this comparison, the registration and assessment dates are now accurately reflected.
Haven’t Registered For Vaccine On MySejahtera?
If you have not registered for vaccine on MySejahtera, please do so ASAP! It’s very simple!
We also have a pictorial and video guide for you : How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
You can also register for vaccination online or by phone!
Online Registration : Malay | English
Phone Hotline : 1800-888-828
So get registered for your FREE vaccination, and be amongst the first to be free from COVID-19!
Note : Do NOT register again online or by phone, if you have already registered via MySejahtera.
Wrong MySejahtera Vaccine Registration Dates?
On 3 March 2021, MySejahtera started displaying a vaccination status page, but it only appeared for some people.
For everyone else, clicking on the Vaccine for [Your Name] link just leads them back to the registration process, instead of the status page.
They would have to go through the entire vaccination registration process again, before the status page would appear.
After they re-register for vaccination on MySejahtera, the Vaccine for [Your Name] link will then correctly show the vaccination status page.
There was also concern when users noticed that MySejahtera was showing a new registration date, instead of the original registration date.
No Need To Register Again For Vaccine On MySejahtera!
On 4 March 2021, the National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister Khairy Jamaluddin, said that MySejahtera is currently updating its vaccination registration record.
Missing Vaccination Status Page?
He assured everyone that all MySejahtera users should see the vaccination status page today.
If you still do not see the vaccination status page, you do NOT need to re-register for the vaccination programme.
Wrong Vaccination Registration Date?
He also said that those who re-registered and received a new date on their vaccination status page do not need to worry.
The appointment will be set according to the first registration date, not the new registration date.
- Must You Scan MySejahtera Every Hour At Cafe / Restaurant?
- DAP Selangor Offers Legal Help For RM10K SOP Fine!
- MySejahtera : RM10K ~ RM50K Fine Can Be Appealed!
- Malaysia : Up to RM500K Fine + 6 Year Jail For Fake News!
- MKN : Work From Home Directive Still Applies!
- Fact Check : Doctor’s Diary On Covaxin Side Effects?
- Flower of the Holy Spirit Transforms From Saint To Dove?
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
- You Can Now Register For Vaccination Online / By Phone!
- Malaysia : 5 Ways To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Scam Alert : Remote Control Electricity Saver!
- Did Al Gore Say North Pole Will Be Ice-Free By 2013?
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- Official COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form For Malaysia
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Did Spain Halt Pfizer Vaccination After Nursing Home Deaths?
- Sinovac Vaccine Arrives In Malaysia, But Not Approved Yet
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Fines Increased To RM10K ~ RM100K!
- Fake COVID Vaccination With Syringe / Needle Switch?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Health | Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!