Can you use MySejahtera to choose the COVID-19 vaccine you prefer? Pfizer? Sinovac? AstraZeneca?
Take a look at the viral claim, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Can You Use MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine?
This viral message has been circulating on WhatsApp for several weeks now, advising people on how to get JKJAV to give them the COVID-19 vaccine they prefer.
Hi All, Greetings,
On Choosing your vaccine via Mysejahterah is possible
You can request for Sinovac or Astra Zeneca or Pfizer,
– just go to Helpdesk ,
– scroll down to L other queries
– then select E for other issues
– key in/ type – request for Sinovac or Pfizer,
– then press Next & submit.
They will reply u thru email on your request
Any preference jab u want can be requested
Share to those friends who haven’t got their appointments yet
This was How I chose & Waiting for their Appointment date
Truth : You CANNOT Use MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine!
JKJAV has always said that you cannot choose the COVID-19 vaccine you are given, unless you opted into the AstraZeneca programme.
So I knew that the viral message was FALSE, and I told many people that. However, how can we prove it?
Fact #1 : JKJAV Says It’s Not True!
On 5 July 2021, we finally confirmed with JKJAV that the viral message is FAKE.
The MySejahtera Helpdesk feature in the message does nothing more than let you email the JKJAV team.
However, they will not entertain any request for specific COVID-19 vaccines.
This is the same abuse of the Helpdesk that JKJAV warned against just a few days ago.
Recommended : Stop Using MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!
Fact #2 : Early Vaccination More Important Than Vaccine Efficacy
People who are trying to pick and choose their COVID-19 vaccine are not thinking straight.
With COVID-19 raging across Malaysia, it does not pay to wait until you get the vaccine you prefer.
The truth is vaccine efficacy does not really matter. All approved COVID-19 vaccines will protect you against severe disease and death!
|COVID-19 Vaccine||Protection Against|
|Gamaleya Sputnik V||91.6%||100%||100%|
|AstraZeneca AZD1222||76% ~ 85%||100%||100%|
|Novavax Covovax||60 ~ 89%||100%||100%|
|Sinopharm BBIBP-CorV||79% ~ 86%||90%||100%|
|J&J Janssen COVID-19||66.0%||85%||100%|
Instead of worrying about which vaccine you are getting, you should be FOCUSED on getting vaccinated as soon as you can!
Vaccines cannot help you if you get infected BEFORE you can get vaccinated!
Even you get a “lousy” vaccine, it will protect you against hospitalisation and death, so you end up with only a mild case of COVID-19. Isn’t that good enough?
Recommended : Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- Malaysia Government Office Operations In Phase 2 States
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor (4 July 2021)
- EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya!
- 229 In Taiwan Died From Japan-Made AstraZeneca Vaccine?
- 5 States In Malaysia Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0!
- Booster Dose Strategy For Shorter AstraZeneca Dose Interval
- Why Delaying AstraZeneca Dose 2 INCREASES Efficacy?
- 2021 HUAWEI MatePad Pro Productivity Tips!
- KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 2 July 2021 Edition!
- EMCO U-Turn : Up To 3 Per Car For Vaccination / Treatment!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Accept Or Delay 9 Week Dose Interval?
- How Much Can A Website Make From Google AdSense?
Go Back To > Software | Fact Check | Tech ARP