JKJAV just announced that you can now check, change or cancel your COVID-19 vaccine appointment!
Find out how to check, change or cancel your vaccine appointment in the MySejahtera app and website!
MySejahtera : Why Change / Cancel Vaccine Appointment?
With new COVID-19 cases at an all-time highs, many people are anxiously awaiting their COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
But sometimes, people have no choice but to cancel or change their appointment dates for reasons like :
- travel plans preventing the first or second dose (although you can ask for an earlier date)
- was just infected with COVID-19 (you will be asked to wait 90 days)
- prefer to reschedule for joint vaccine appointments
Whatever your reasons may be, you now have the ability to check, change or cancel your COVID-19 vaccine appointments through MySejahtera.
MySejahtera : Two Ways To Check, Change, Cancel Vaccine Appointment
There are two ways to check, change or cancel your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Option A : MySejahtera Website
- Go to the MySejahtera website – English | BM.
- Click on the Contact Us option – English | BM.
- Click Start > A. Vaccination Appointment
Or use these direct links – English | BM.
- You will see three Vaccination Appointment options.
Option B : MySejahtera App
- Open the MySejahtera app.
- Tap Close on the default Check-in screen.
- Tap Helpdesk in the MySejahtera main screen.
- Select Start.
- Select A. Vaccination Appointment.
- You will see three Vaccination Appointment options.
MySejahtera : How To Change / Cancel Vaccine Appointment?
Once you get to the three Vaccination Appointment options, this is what they do :
Option A : Check AstraZeneca Vaccine Appointment
If you select option A. I have not received a date despite getting a “Thank You” display after submitting the appointment slot booking for AstraZeneca registration, you will receive this notice :
I have not received a date despite getting a “Thank You” display after completing the appointment slot reservation
Incorrect Identity Card (IC) or passport number entered in MySejahtera is one of the main reasons you still do not receive the date of the appointment even though you have received a “Thank You” display after booking.
To check your IC/passport information on MySejahtera, please:
- Go to the MySejahtera homepage
- Click on the ‘COVID-19 Vaccination’ icon on the main page
- Select ‘Vaccine for [your name]”
If your ID or passport details need to be updated, please:
- Log in to your MySejahtera account
- Click on the “MySejahtera” icon
- Click on the “HELPDESK” icon
- Click on “START”
- Click on option C ‘I want to update my Name, IC / Passport, User ID or delete my account’
- Click on option A “I want to update my name & IC / Passport number”
- Enter your USER ID details and click “NEXT”
- Enter your USER ID & EMAIL and confirm EMAIL and click “SEND”
- Go back to the MySejahtera homepage and repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 above.
- Edit your personal information within 24 hours.
For incorrect ID/passport entered in the booking system at www.vaksincovid.gov.my during AstraZeneca registration, you can contact the National COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Line @ 1800-888-828 for updates.
If you select No, it doesn’t work, you will be asked to submit your MySejahtera user ID (MySJ ID) and your MyKad or passport number.
In the following page, you will be asked to submit your mobile number and an email address for them to write back to you on what to do next.
Option B : Cancel AstraZeneca Vaccine Appointment
AstraZeneca vaccine appointments cannot be changed, because you have the option to select the date and place.
If you cannot make it for your AstraZeneca vaccine appointment, you can select B. How to cancel my AstraZeneca appointment, which will display these two options :
You are encouraged to attend the appointment that has been given to you. However, if you:
- CANNOT ATTEND your appointment, please answer ‘NO’ in the appointment confirmation on your MySejahtera. Your name will go back to the list of vaccine recipients under the National COVID-19 Immunization Program.
- WANT TO CANCEL the ‘YES’ confirmation for an appointment that has been made previously, please fill in the details below.
– MySJ User ID
– IC / Passport
Option C : Cancel / Change PICK Vaccine Appointment
The final option lets you cancel or change the vaccine appointment for the main COVID-19 vaccination programme (PICK).
When you select C. I have already confirmed my appointment but would like to cancel and change my appointment date in PICK programme, you will be asked to select one of these reason :
A. Not feeling well
B. Decided not to take vaccine
C. Have other things to do
D. Transportation Issue
E. The allocated facility is too far away
You will be asked to submit your MySejahtera user ID (MySJ ID) and your MyKad or passport number.
Then you will need to check your MySejahtera after 7 days for a new vaccination appointment date.
Help Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced!
- New MySejahtera Vaccine Appointment Feature For Seniors?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 4 June 2021 Edition!
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By Siam Bioscience!
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Google AdSense Reality Check : How Much Do We Make?
- Did GSK “Accidentally” Make COVID-19 In Wuhan Lab?
- Did Man Die From COVID-19 Contaminated Package?
- MySejahtera : How To Delete / Migrate Vaccine Dependent?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents : Can They Go Alone?
- VAERS : How Antivaxxers Use It To Support Their Fake News!
- Did Dr. Joey Avila Die From COVID-19 After Sinovac Dose 2?
- India COVID-19 Cases Plummet Due To Ivermectin + HCQ?
- Joint Vaccine Appointments : How To Get Them?
- LDV Syringe : How To Read The Volume Correctly?
- Scam Alert : Herbal Visual Tea For Glaucoma / Cataract!
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccinations?
- Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
Go Back To > Fact Check | Software | Tech ARP