Apple just rushed out macOS Big Sur 11.2.3, iOS 14.4.1, iPadOS 14.4.1 and Safari 14.0.3 to patch a critical security bug.
Find out what they fix, and why you need to update your MacBook, iPhone and iPad right away!
Apple Rushes Out macOS, iOS, iPadOS, Safari Critical Bug Fixes!
Released on 8 March 2021, macOS Big Sur 11.2.3 patches only one bug, which may mislead users into thinking that it’s not very important.
On the same day, Apple also released iOS 14.4.1 and iPadOS 14.4.1 – both patching the same CVE-2021-1844 vulnerability.
Apple also released Safari 14.0.3, which patches the same vulnerability for macOS Catalina and macOS Mojave :
Why Install These macOS, iOS, iPadOS, Safari Bug Fixes ASAP?
While they appear to only patch WebKit in macOS Big Sur, iOS, iPadOS and Safari, they are CRITICAL bug fixes that you need to install right away.
They patch the new CVE-2021-1844 vulnerability, which was discovered by Clément Lecigne of Google’s Threat Analysis Group and Alison Huffman of Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research.
This vulnerability allows a remote attacker to trigger a buffer overflow when the victim opens a specially-crafted web page, allowing the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the target system.
It is not known if this vulnerability has been exploited yet, but it is critical to install the new updates to prevent that from happening.
- Flower of the Holy Spirit Transforms From Saint To Dove?
- Trainpunk Run : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
- Malaysia : 5 Ways To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Seafood Scams On Facebook : How To Detect Them!
- 17 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 6 March 2021 Update!
- Scam Alert : Remote Control Electricity Saver!
- Artifact – Valve’s Dota 2 Card Game – Is Now FREE!
- Did Al Gore Say North Pole Will Be Ice-Free By 2013?
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Did Spain Halt Pfizer Vaccination After Nursing Home Deaths?
- Is WhatsApp Going To Charge For Picture Messages?
- Public Bank : More Fake SMS Scams! Do NOT Click / Call!
- Ratchet & Clank : Get It FREE For PS4 and PS5!
- Chinese Potty Sold As Decoration On Amazon!
- Maxis TV Is Here, But Is It Worth Subscribing?
- Maxis Fibre Broadband : Get WiFi 6 Router For FREE!
- CNN Reporter Caught Faking Chinese Translation On TV?
- USS Al Gore Global Warming Research Vessel Frozen In Ice?
- CD PROJEKT RED Hack : Source Codes + Docs Stolen!
- Ministry of Education Website Uses Plain Text CAPTCHA!
Go Back To > Software | Cybersecurity | Home
Support Tech ARP!