If you just installed the Google Site Kit, only to find it reporting Data error in Analytics with an invalid JSON response, we have the solution for you!
Google Site Kit : What Is JSON Data Error?
The Google Site Kit for WordPress is supposed to make it seamless to integrate Google services like Analytics and AdSense into your website.
But you may get this error message, even after you successfully set up Google Site Kit for your WordPress website.
This is how it looks like after we integrated Google Site Kit into Tech ARP.
As you can see, it’s kind of pointless if Google Site Kit cannot display your Analytics data directly in your WordPress admin page.
Google Site Kit : How To Fix JSON Data Error?
At first, we thought it might be a Google Site Kit configuration error, but that was not the case.
We tried disabling and re-enabling it, reinstalling it, reconfiguring and logging in again, but none of that worked.
iThemes Security Was The Problem
The problem, we finally discovered, was the popular iThemes Security plugin.
But removing it was not the solution either – it is a critical tool in mitigating the DDOS attacks that keep hitting Tech ARP.
Here Is The Solution
Finally, we stumbled upon the solution, and it’s ridiculously simple!
- Log into your WordPress admin page.
- Go to the iThemes configuration page (Security > Settings).
- Click on the System Tweaks option.
- Look for the Long URL Strings option.
- Uncheck the Filter Long URL Strings option.
- Click on Save Settings.
That’s it! After you refresh the Site Kit dashboard, you should now see the full stats displayed!
- How To Enable + Disable MySJ Trace In MySejahtera Ver. 5.0
- MySJ Trace Won’t Work With Bluetooth On? Here’s The Fix!
- Relicta : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- 25 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 11 January 2022 Update!
- Can Hackers Use Good Morning Greetings To Hack You?
Support Tech ARP!