The Facebook Photo + Video Transfer Tool has just been released globally, giving you the freedom to move your photos and videos off Facebook!
Find out how to download all of your Facebook photos and videos, or transfer them to a third-party service like Google Photos!
Facebook Photo + Video Transfer Tool : What Is It?
The Facebook Photo + Video Transfer Tool is a new feature that was rolled out as part of the Data Transfer Project.
It allows Facebook users to port their data, photos and videos in this case, to other services.
This gives you the freedom to back-up your data, or leave Facebook without worrying about losing the photos and videos you uploaded.
Facebook Photo + Video Transfer Tool : How To Use It?
Here is a quick pictorial guide on how to use the Facebook Photo + Video Transfer Tool to download or transfer your photos and videos to a third-party service.
Facebook Photo + Video Transfer Tool : Step By Step
Here is our step-by-step guide on using the Facebook Photo + Video Transfer Tool :
- Go to Facebook settings.
- Select Your Facebook Information, and click on the View link.
- You will be asked to verify your identity. Key in your Facebook password, and click Continue.
- You can now choose to Download Your Information directly, giving you the option of selecting everything from your photos and videos, to your posts, comments, friends, groups, profile information, etc.
- Alternatively, you can choose to transfer your data to a third-part service.
Currently only Google Photos is supported, and you are given the option of transferring either your photo or videos to Google Photos.
- After clicking Next, you will be asked to key in your Google Photos password, to kickstart the transfer.
- Once your Facebook photos / videos have been transferred to Google Photos, you will receive a notification on Facebook, and an email.
- Mark Zuckerberg Fact Check : My Wife China And Not Pretty
- Cyber Crime WhatsApp Warning Hoax Debunked!
- Bitcoin Revolution : Fake Celebrity Endorsements Exposed!
- Fact Check : White Cops Arrest Black Man, Finds He’s FBI!
- Fact Check : George Floyd Protestors Broke Into White House!
- Fact Check : Flower of the Holy Spirit – From Saint To Dove!
- Fact Check : Rev. Patrick Mahoney Hypocrisy On Protests
- Scam Alert : Fake PS4 Promotions On Facebook!
- WhatsApp Limits Forwarding To ONE CHAT At A Time!
- Ji Shan Foundation : New Charity Scam Exposed!
- Facebook Introduces New Multi-Colour Brand Logo!
- Facebook Terragraph Hits 1.7 Gbps In First Asian Trial!
- Facebook Terragraph – Everything You Need To Know!
- Minecraft Dungeons : Are You Ready To Dive Into It?
- Five (5) FREE Steam Games + DLCs on 2 June 2020!
- To the Edge of the Sky : Get This BTS Game + 2 DLCs FREE!
- Android Wallpaper Malware Explained + Solved!
- HUAWEI Receives World’s First CC EAL4+ Certificate For 5G!
- Samsung Pay Now Supports Boost e-Wallet!
- TNG RFID Self-Fitment Guide : How To Do It Yourself!
- GrabPay Scam : Don’t Link Your Debit Card / Bank Account!
- Ransomware Warning : 1 in 3 Attacks Target Business Users!
- AMD Radeon ProRender May 2020 Updates!
- Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 20.Q2 : What’s New?
Go Back To > Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!