You may not have noticed this, but Facebook has started rolling out Click to WhatsApp ads!
Find out what this means for business and customers on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp!
Facebook Rolls Out Click To WhatsApp Ads!
WhatsApp founders may have promised not to monetise their platform by selling ads, but that was nine years ago, and before they sold out to Facebook in 2014.
So it seems inevitable that Facebook will eventually introduce ads in WhatsApp. They even accidentally let it slip (see below).
But for now, you can rest easy. They are only introducing Click to WhatsApp ads on Facebook and Instagram at the moment…
Originally kicking off in 2017, Facebook has started pushing Click to WhatsApp ads in Asia. Page owners may be surprised by reminders to connect their pages to WhatsApp.
Ignoring this reminder will invite the warning that you cannot run WhatsApp ads, or add a WhatsApp button to your Page.
We are not sure if that’s a Freudian slip, but Facebook actually mentioned WhatsApp ads. LOL!
Click To WhatsApp Ads : What Are They?
These are regular Facebook and Instagram ads, with the additional Send Message button.
Clicking on that button will open a conversation thread in WhatsApp with the Facebook / Instagram business owners (using the WhatsApp Business app).
This allows you to interact directly with the business, like you would using Facebook Messenger.
This makes it easier for businesses to reach the 1.5 billion WhatsApp users around the world, who will like how much easier it is to directly message them using WhatsApp.
- Seafood Scams On Facebook : How To Detect Them!
- Scam Alert : Remote Control Electricity Saver!
- Scam Alert : East Malaysia Seafood Agent On Facebook!
- Scam Alert : Ocean Sense Seafood On Facebook!
- RM399 Laguna Redang 3D2N Holiday : Bait & Switch Scam?
- Charity Scam : Current List Of Reported Scammers
- 22 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 18 April 2021 Update!
- COVID-19 Vaccination : How To Check Your Appointment?
- Gone In 90 Minutes : Tanker Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
- Scam Alert : CIMB Customers Hit By Fake SMS Messages!
- Scam Warning : Public Bank Customers Hit By Fake SMS!
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- No More Dimsum : Why It Lasted Less Than 5 Years!
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Scam Alert : Fake DON DON DONKI Giveaway!
- LG Mobile Shuts Down : Another Brand Bites The Dust!
- Scammer vs Scalper : Five RTX 30 Series Cards Gone!
- Is It Wrong To Laminate Official Documents?
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Realme On AnTuTu Cheating : A Bug? No Guidelines?
- Realme GT Faces Ban After Cheating In AnTuTu Benchmark!
Support Tech ARP!