Malaysians have been getting extra booster dose appointment notifications in MySejahtera.
Find out what’s going on, and why you should ignore them!
Extra MySejahtera Booster Dose Appointment?!
Malaysians have recently been receiving extra booster dose notifications out of the blue, even though they :
- had already received their booster dose; or
- are parents or guardians of children / adolescents under 18 years of age.
Many received the SMS notification about the extra booster dose, while some actually received a new booster dose appointment in MySejahtera.
Please IGNORE Extra MySejahtera Booster Dose Appointment!
On 23 March 2022, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) announced that the MySejahtera appointment system had a technical issue, accidentally sending out those extra booster dose notifications.
If you get these extra booster dose appointments, please just IGNORE THEM if :
- you have already received your booster dose, or
- you are the parents / guardians for children or adolescents under 18 years of age
If you already accepted and set an appointment for your fourth dose (extra booster dose), or a booster dose for your children or adolescent under 18 years of age, please CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT.
Currently, KKM only recommends giving the COVID-19 booster dose to adults 18 years and above. They also have not approved a second booster dose or fourth dose to adults.
Please note that all PPVs have been alerted about this problem, and will turn away :
- children or adolescents coming for their booster dose, and
- individuals coming for their second booster dose / fourth dose
Please help to alert your family and friends about this technical issue with MySejahtera!
- MySejahtera Verified Blue Tick : What You Need To Know!
- Pfizer vs. Sinovac Vaccine : Which Is Better For Your Child?
- Did Pfizer Try To Hide 158K Vax Adverse Events For 75 Years?
- Is Pfizer Vaccine Causing Japanese Encephalitis In Australia?!
- Did Putin Humiliate Japan With His American Dog?!