You may be wondering WHY you should get the Verified blue tick in MySejahtera, and HOW to get it.
Here is everything you need to know about the new MySejahtera Verified blue tick!
MySejahtera Verified Blue Tick : What Is It?
You may have noticed that your MySejahtera now has a Verified blue tick under your name in the Check-In screen.
The MySejahtera Verified blue tick confirms that your full name and MyKad or passport numbers have been verified, and tied to this MySejahtera account (MySJ ID).
Some of you may see a Verify Now button instead. This may occur if you did not submit your full name, or submitted the wrong MyKad or passport numbers.
This MySejahtera Verified badge is not just for “show” – without a verified MySejahtera account, your vaccine certificate is no longer accessible!
Read more : MySejahtera Vaccine Certificate Missing? Here’s The Fix!
How To Get Verified Blue Tick In MySejahtera : Video Guide
Watch our video guide on what you need to do to get your Verified blue tick!
How To Get Verified Blue Tick In MySejahtera : Pictorial Guide
Here are the steps for those who prefer a pictorial guide :
Step 1 : Make sure you update to MySejahtera version 1.1.8 or newer.
You do not have to uninstall, and reinstall MySejahtera. Just go to the Google Play Store / Apple App Store / HUAWEI AppGallery and click on the Update option.
Step 2 : In the default Check-In screen, you should see a red Verify Now button. Click on it.
Step 3 : In the Verification page, check to make sure these details are accurate :
- Name : Please key in your full name, ensuring that it matches your MyKad or passport. This includes Bin, Binti, A/P or A/L as required.
- IC/Passport No. : This is either the MyKad or passport number you registered under this MySejahtera account.
- MySJ ID : This is either the phone number / email address you used to register this MySejahtera account.
Step 4 : Click on the Edit option to make the necessary changes.
Step 5 : Once you are done, click Confirm to send your details to the MySejahtera team.
That’s it! Once your details are verified, you will receive a Verified blue tick in the Check-in screen of your MySejahtera app.
Now that you know how to get the Verified blue tick in MySejahtera, please tell your family and friends!
Feel free to share this guide with them!
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- How To Update Date of Birth In MySejahtera!
- Why Steve Kirsch Is Wrong About Taylor Hawkins Dying From Vaccine
- EU Officially Accepts Malaysia Digital COVID Certificate!
- 23 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 1 April 2022 Update!
- Booster Deadline For Seniors + Sinovac Extended… Again!
- No Booster : Only Vaccine Status Will Change, Not Digital Cert!
Go Back To > Health | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!