Acronis True Image 2020 was just released, and it is the first personal data protection solution to automate the 3-2-1 backup rule!
Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about Acronis True Image 2020!
Acronis True Image 2020
Acronis True Image 2020 is the first major update since True Image 2018 was released two years ago.
With this release, Acronis believes it has successfully addresses all Five Vectors of Cyber Protection – ensuring the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity and security of the user’s data (SAPAS).
Like its predecessor, it combines data backup and recovery capabilities, with anti-malware technology. The new release though boasts more than 100 enhancements. Let’s take a look at some of them…
Dual Protection In True Image 2020
Acronis True Image 2020 is the first personal data protection solution to automate the 3-2-1 backup rule.
It will automatically replicate local backups into the cloud, so you will always have an off-site copy for recovery.
After you completed the first backup, the backup and replication process will henceforth occur simultaneously.
True Image 2020 Tray Notifications Center
Acronis True Image 2020 now pushes messages about your data to your desktop tray, so you can easily monitor the status of your backups.
In addition to alerting you to urgent issues that require your response, it will also send you tips on how to enhance your computer’s protection.
Back Up Only On Selected Wi-Fi Networks
You will now have greater control, including the ability to select which Wi-Fi network to transfer your back-ups.
This allows you to avoid costly metered connections, and insecure public networks that could put your data at risk.
Custom Power Management
You will also have control on when your backups will run while you are on battery power. You can :[adrotate group=”2″]
- completely prevent backups whenever you are on battery power,
- set a minimum power level for backups to run
Mac Power Nap Backups!
Acronis True Image 2020 will support Power Nap backups. Enable it, and your Mac will backup its data during its Power Nap.
In addition, any changes to your Mac’s data during its Power Nap will be captured in those backups too!
Acronis True Image 2020 Price + Availability
Acronis True Image 2020 is available in three versions, with immediate effect :
This is a perpetual license designed for customers who store their data on local drives only.
It does not come with cloud storage or cloud-based features. However, you can make local backups of an unlimited number of mobile devices.
Pricing starts at $49.99 for one computer.
This is a one-year subscription that includes 250 GB of Acronis Cloud Storage, and access to all cloud-based features.
You will be able to make both local and cloud backups of an unlimited number of mobile devices.
Pricing starts at $49.99 per year for one computer.
This is a one-year subscription that includes blockchain-based data certification and electronic signature capabilities, as well as 1 TB of Acronis Cloud Storage.
Pricing starts at $99.99 per year for one computer.
All versions include Acronis Active Protection – an AI-powered anti-malware protection, and covers an unlimited number of mobile devices.
- SAP Experience 2019 – An Intelligent Enterprise Conference
- Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Enhanced With Cisco Solutions!
- Kaspersky Selects Malaysia For APAC Transparency Center!
- Dimension Data Expert Panels On Cyberattack Mitigation + Cloud Security
- Top Three 2019 Cybersecurity Predictions By Dimension Data
- The 2019 NTT Security GTIR : Top 4 Cybersecurity Highlights!
- Acronis Cyber Platform APIs Are Finally Open After 16 Years!
- FREE Acronis Ransomware Protection For All!
- How To Backup Facebook Using Acronis True Image 2017
- Kaspersky Lab Warns Of Malicious Cryptocurrency Mining!
- Kaspersky Lab – Mobile Threats Are On The Rise!
- 2019 Symantec Internet Security Threat Report Highlights!
- The 2019 Dell EMC Global Data Protection Index Summarised!
Go Back To > Software | Cybersecurity | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!