The Ziverdo Kit to treat COVID-19 is being promoted on Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp.
Find out what the Ziverdo Kit is all about, and why it is just a SCAM!
Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit Against COVID-19!
The Ziverdo Kit to treat COVID-19 is being actively promoted on Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp.
Here is an example of an advertisement, suggesting that the Ziverdo Kit is approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and it easily treats COVID-19.
Ziverdo Kit To Treat COVID-19 : Why It’s A Scam!
Unfortunately, scammers are capitalising on our fear to sell fake cures online, and the Ziverdo Kit is one of them.
Here are the FACTS…
Fact #1 : Ziverdo Kit Is Not WHO Approved
Scammers added the WHO logo to their advertisement to suggest that it is approved by the World Health Organisation.
The truth is – the WHO does not approve of ivermectin as a treatment or prevention for COVID-19.
The WHO certainly did not approve the Ziverdo Kit for use against COVID-19.
Fact #2 : WHO Advises That Ivermectin Be Used Only In Clinical Trials
As of 31 March 2021, the World Health Organisation (WHO) advises that ivermectin be used only in COVID-19 clinical trials.
Fact #3 : Ivermectin NOT Proven To Treat / Prevent COVID-19
Ivermectin has only been shown to work against COVID-19 in lab (in vitro) studies, but does NOT appear to improve clinical outcomes or prevent transmission.
- June 2021 study in The Lancet : No improvement in symptoms or clinical outcomes with triple-dose ivermectin
- February 2021 study in The Lancet : No difference in transmissibility with double-dose ivermectin.
That is why the WHO and the vast majority of health authorities around the world DO NOT advocate using ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19.
Fact #4 : Ziverdo Kit NOT Proven To Treat / Prevent COVID-19
The Ziverdo Kit treatment, which you can see below, has NEVER BEEN TESTED, much less proven to work against COVID-19.
The Ziverdo Kit treatment protocol you see below is simply made up, with no evidence that this combination or protocol does anything to treat or prevent COVID-19.
Fact #5 : Ziverdo Kit Is NOT FDA Approved
Their website claims, “you can be sure that the best would be what the FDA would approve“, suggesting that the Ziverdo Kit is approved by the US FDA.
The truth is the Ziverdo Kit is NOT approved by the US FDA. You can verify this by searching the US FDA database yourself.
The individual drugs may be US FDA approved, but the Ziverdo treatment protocol is NOT approved by the FDA.
The FDA certainly does not advocate using Zinc, Ivermectin and Doxycycline against COVID-19 as the Ziverdo Kit website suggests.
Fact #6 : Ziverdo Kit Only Sold By Prescription!
The Ziverdo Kit is manufactured by Windlas Biotech in India, and is a Schedule H prescription drug.
It can only be sold with a prescription, and its use must be directed by a physician.
It was reportedly distributed in the Indian state of Goa, as part of a COVID-19 Home Isolation Monitoring Kit in October 2020, together with a pulse oximeter, thermometer, paracetamol, vitamins, face masks, hand sanitiser and alcohol wipes.
But otherwise, you need a physician’s prescription to purchase it.
Fact #7 : Ziverdo Kit Online Prices Are Ridiculously Expensive!
Despite their advertisement claiming that it only costs US$10 per treatment, the Ziverdo Kit is really very expensive :
- 9 strip kit : US$110 (about RM461 / £79 / S$149)
- 12 strip kit : US$140 (about RM587 / £101 / S$189)
- 16 strip kit : US$179 (about RM750 / £129 / S$242)
- 19 strip kit : US$208 (about RM872 / £150 / S$281)
- 24 strip kit : US$257 (about RM1,077 / £185 / S$347)
- 32 strip kit : US$335 (about RM1,404 / £241 / S$453)
- 48 strip kit : US$475 (about RM1,990 / £342 / S$642)
Based on the cheapest option, here is my comparison of its cost versus vaccines that have already been proven to work.
Don’t you think it’s CHEAPER and EASIER to just get vaccinated, instead of popping pills?
|Pfizer Vaccine (2 doses)||$39||+4.88x|
|Moderna Vaccine (2 doses)||$30||+3.75x|
|J&J Vaccine (1 dose)||$10||+0.25x|
|AstraZeneca Vaccine (2 doses)||$8||Baseline|
Fact #8 : The Online Price Is A Scam!
Zinc is a cheap supplement, and both ivermectin and doxycycline are cheap drugs.
Windlas Biotech actually sells the entire kit for only 150 rupees, including all taxes! That is approximately US$2, £1.45, RM 8.40 or S$2.70.
Unfortunately, scammers are selling this Ziverdo Kit online for US$110 to US$475 to gullible, scared people.
Fact #9 : Ziverdo Kit Online Sale Is A Scam!
Let me just summarise the reasons why the online sale of Ziverdo Kit is a scam.
- It has not have been proven to work against COVID-19.
- It is not approved by the World Health Organisation.
- It is not approved by the US FDA.
- It can only be sold with a prescription.
- It is being sold online at ridiculous mark-ups of over 50X!
So please do not fall for the Ziverdo Kit online sale scam. And please warn your family and friends!
- Fact Check : LifeSiteNews Promotion Of Ivermectin + FLCCC
- What To Do Before, During And After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Fact Check : 60% Of UK COVID-19 Deaths Were Vaccinated?
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccines?
- Magnet Challenge : Real Reason Why Things Stick To You!
- How To Check If You’re Magnetic With COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Clove (Cengkih) : Can It Cure COVID-19?
- Can Hackers Use Good Morning Messages To Hack You?
- Can COVID-19 Patients Request For Ivermectin In Malaysia?
- Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit Against COVID-19!
Go Back To > Fact Check | Health | Tech ARP