Senior citizens can still walk-in and get their vaccination at any Vaccine Administration Centre (PPV) in the Klang Valley!
Here is what you need to know!
Walk-In Vaccination For Senior Citizens In Klang Valley
Since 17 July 2021, senior citizens in KL and Selangor were allowed to walk for vaccination, if they are :
- senior citizens age 60 years and above,
- who have NOT registered for vaccination, or
- who have NOT received any vaccine appointment
If you have already received your vaccine appointments, please adhere to the appointment.
This is different from the walk-in vaccination programme for younger adults.
Read more : Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
KJ : Senior Citizens Can Still Walk-In For Vaccination!
On 2 August 2021, National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme coordinating minister, Khairy Jamaluddin, clarified a few points :
- Senior citizens are still allowed to walk-in for their vaccinations,
- Senior citizens can walk in for their vaccinations at any PPV in the Klang Valley,
- Senior citizens are not limited to the nine PPVs used for walk-in vaccinations by younger adults.
- Perlis, Sarawak, Labuan Upgraded To PPN Phase 3!
- Malaysia: Undocumented People To Get FREE COVID Vaccine
- How To Use Digital Consent Form In MySejahtera!
- SA Pulmonologist : Liver Damage In People Taking Ivermectin!
- Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
- KKM : Law Enforcing COVID-19 SOP Valid, Not EO-Related
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Professor Borody!
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
- Is Delta Variant Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?