VAERS, like the British Yellow Card system, has long been used by antivaxxers to support the fake news they create or share.
Find out why VAERS is so important for scientists, but yet so easily abused by antivaxxers!
VAERS : What Is It?
VAERS is an acronym for the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System used by the US government.
Like the British Yellow Card system, it is a passive reporting system that relies on individuals to submit reports of their adverse reactions to vaccines.
This open design used by both VAERS and Yellow Card lets scientists catch very rare adverse effects that even large trials may not catch.
For example, anaphylactic reactions to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are so rare, they didn’t show up in their large Phase 3 trials at all. They were only identified through VAERS after mass vaccinations started.
VAERS : How Antivaxxers Use It To Support Their Fake News!
Both the American VAERS and the British Yellow Card system suffer from the same problem – their open catch-all design lets ANYONE file a report.
Not just parents and patients, but also any Tom, Dick or Harry with nothing better to do. And you don’t even have to ever been to the United States to file a report!
This has led antivaxxers to abuse both the VAERS and Yellow Card systems to push their false narratives.
Back in 2004, James Laidler famously filed an adverse reaction report into VAERS, claiming that his annual influenza vaccine turned him into the Incredible Hulk!
Incredibly, the CDC had to ask for his permission to remove the fake report. Otherwise, it would remain in the database forever!
More recently, anti-vaccination websites are using Yellow Card summary reports to fabricate fake news that vaccines are killing people.
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
The CDC is well-aware of this problem, which is why they explicitly pointed out to everyone that :
- Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
- The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
So the next time you read an article claiming that VAERS or the Yellow Card system are reporting injuries and deaths from this or that vaccine, take them with a BIG, BIG PINCH of salt. None of those reports are verified.
VAERS : Anyone Can File A Fake Report!
To demonstrate this point, here is a FAKE report we just attempted to file into VAERS, with the following information :
First Name : Donkey
Last Name : Kong
Street Address : Rolling Barrel Avenue
City : Jungle
County : Donkey
Date Of Birth : 1 January 1908
Age : 113 Years Old
Race : 1% white, 2% black, 3% Asian, 4% Latin, 90% alien
Date of Vaccination : 31 May 2021, 1:00 AM
Date of Adverse Event : 31 May 2021, 1:01 AM
Facility / Clinic Name : Jungle Clinic
Facility / Clinic Address : Jungle Clearing, Jungle
Vaccine : COVID19 (Pfizer-BioNTech)
Lot Number : 1110654
Dose Number : 6 (it actually only has 2 doses)
Description of Adverse Event(s)
I asked to be jabbed in my left arm, the doctor insisted right arm is better because right is right, no?
After the jab, I went back and on the way back, two young punks pulled up in their fancy Mercedes at the traffic light.
I challenged them to a race in my Mustang, and midway, they clipped me and sent me flying through the walls of the Grand National Bank.
As a result, I suffered two broken legs and my right arm was ripped off.
I’m absolutely confident that my driving skills were impaired by the vaccine, and it also made my right arm easy to tear off.
Medical tests and lab results
The doctors at AdventHealth Orlando have all my medical reports and my right arm.
Days hospitalised : 300
Life threatening illness : Yes
Disability or permanent damage : Yes
Congenital anomaly or birth defect : Yes
Other Vaccine : Bullshit Vaccine
Manufacturer : Google
Adverse Event From That Vaccine : My penis fell off after getting the MMR vaccine
We did not hit Submit though, because we did not want to add another fake adverse event to the holster of anti-vaccination advocates.
But take a look at the screenshots, and see just how easy it is for anyone to make a fake VAERS report. There is no need to verify any personal details, and you can do this from anywhere in the world!
Help Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced!
- Did Dr. Joey Avila Die From COVID-19 After Sinovac Dose 2?
- India COVID-19 Cases Plummet Due To Ivermectin + HCQ?
- Malaysia To Undergo TOTAL LOCKDOWN Phase 1!
- Joint Vaccine Appointments : How To Get Them?
- All 12 Million Sinovac Vaccine Doses To Arrive By July 2021!
- 1 Million AstraZeneca Doses Coming, But No More Opt-In!
- LDV Syringe : How To Read The Volume Correctly?
- Failed To Get AstraZeneca 2.0? Check MySejahtera Anyway!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments Delayed But Will Come!
- Scam Alert : Herbal Visual Tea For Glaucoma / Cataract!
- Fact Check : Did Lim Kok Wing Die From COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Our Immunity Drops After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccinations?
- Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Can You Ask For Earlier Second Dose?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Fact Check : US Withdraws After Chinese Jamming Attacks?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
Go Back To > Fact Check | Health | Tech ARP