JKJAV just released the COVID-19 vaccine consent form in 14 additional languages!
Find out why this is SO IMPORTANT for the COVID-19 vaccination programme in Malaysia!
JKJAV : Vaccine Consent Form Now In 14 More Languages!
On 30 July 2021, JKJAV released the COVID-19 vaccine consent form in 14 additional languages :
- Hakha (Chin)
- Tedim (Chin)
- Jingpo (Kachin)
These forms can be printed and brought to the vaccination centre.
It is currently unknown if MySejahtera’s new Digital Consent Form supports these 14 additional languages.
Vaccine Consent Form In 14 More Languages : Why Is This Important?
From 2 August 2021 onwards, certain COVID-19 Vaccination Centres (PPVs) will be opened up for walk-in vaccinations.
For the first time, undocumented people in Malaysia will be given the chance to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
They can just walk-in and get vaccinated at selected PPVs to be announced shortly.
This is an incredibly important step in our goal of achieving herd immunity in Malaysia, and providing the vaccine consent form in their native language is essential in gaining their trust.
If you are employing undocumented foreign workers, or have contact with them, please let them know about this great opportunity!
Encourage them to go and get vaccinated against COVID-19, to protect themselves, their family and everyone else in Malaysia!
- MySejahtera Launches Digital Consent Form For Vaccination!
- Is Delta Variant Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?
- Drop In Jakarta COVID-19 Cases Due To Ivermectin?
- Can Raw Chicken Infect You With COVID-19?
- Malaysia To Get 415K AstraZeneca Doses From The UK!
- Bill Gates Vaccine Company GAVI Buys Chinese Vaccines?
- Fact Check : Delta Variant Advice By Dr. MK Tan?
- PCR Test Cannot Differentiate COVID-19 vs. Influenza?
- Ivermectin FAQ For Prevention / Treatment Of COVID-19?