Now that public vaccinations against COVID-19 are about to kick off in Malaysia, find out how to check for your appointment details!
Public COVID-19 Vaccination : Starting On 19 April 2021!
The public vaccination against COVID-19 is slated to kick off for 8 states on 19 April 2021 :
The other states will start public vaccinations a few days later, for both citizens and foreigners.
Those selected will be notified by MySejahtera and/or SMS, and given 48 hours to accept their appointments, failing which they will be rescheduled.
You can now check your COVID-19 vaccination appointment and status online.
COVID-19 Vaccination : How To Check Your Appointment?
Unfortunately, the MySejahtera app does not currently allow you to check the status of your vaccination appointment, until after you have actually been selected.
Fortunately, it is easy to check on your COVID-19 vaccination status and appointment right now online :
Step 2 : Key in your MyKad or Passport number, as well as your telephone number.
Step 3 : Click or tap on the I’m not a robot check box.
Step 4 : Click or tap on the green >LOGIN button.
You will now be shown your vaccination status.
If you have already registered, but not yet selected for vaccination, you will see your status listed as BEING PROCESSED, before changing to PENDING.
If you have been selected and have accepted the appointment, this page will show you the date, time and location of your COVID-19 vaccination.
After Acceptance : How To Check Your Appointment In MySejahtera?
After accepting your COVID-19 vaccination appointment, you will be able to use MySejahtera to check the vaccination date, time and location.
- Make sure you update to MySejahtera 1.0.30 or later before you proceed.
- Open MySejahtera.
- Tap on the Close button on the upper right corner of the default Check-in screen.
- You should see the MySejahtera main screen, and it should show you a COVID-19 Vaccination option.
- Tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option and it will show you this information display.
- Tap on the first option – Vaccine for [your name here].
- In your vaccination details page, tap on 1st Dose appointment to check for your vaccination appointment date, time and location.
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment : 48 Hours To Confirm!
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- China Used Hot Drinks + Steam To Kill COVID-19?
- Fact Check : G64 COVID-19 Strain From India + Egypt?
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Foreigners In Phase 2 Too!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 6 April 2021 Edition!
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did A Police Officer Die From Second Vaccine Dose?
- Plandemic 3 To Prove Satan’s Hand In COVID-19 Vaccines!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did This Doctor Die From Painkiller After COVID Vaccination?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?