Did the US government pay for COVID-19 research in Ukraine, before the coronavirus even existed?!
Take a look at the viral claim and find out if it’s evidence the US created COVID-19!
Updated @ 2023-04-09 : Added a new Clayton Morris segment, and various updates.
Originally posted @ 2022-05-22
Claim : US Paid For COVID-19 Research Before It Even Existed!
People are sharing an article by The Expose (formerly Daily Expose), which claims that the United States paid for COVID-19 research to be performed in Ukraine, three months before it even existed!
Other people are sharing a video by former Fox News presenter, Clayton Morris, talking about The Expose’s article.
Here is an excerpt from the really long article, so feel free to skip to the next section for the facts!
Truth : US Did Not Pay For COVID-19 Research Before It Existed!
This is just another example of FAKE NEWS from the notorious fake news website, The Expose, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : The Expose Is A Notorious Fake News Website
It was founded in November 2020 by Jonathan Allen-Walker, a mechanic from Lincolnshire, and is infamous for publishing COVID-19 and vaccine misinformation that were quoted by Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro, and Chinese state media.
Its articles have been regularly debunked as fake news, so you should NEVER share anything from Daily Expose / The Expose. Here are some of its fake stories that I personally debunked earlier:
- Did FDA just admit Pfizer vaccine has Graphene Oxide?!
- Did Moderna CEO Know Pandemic Was Coming?!
- Did Bill Gates Call For COVID-19 Vaccine Withdrawal?!
- Shocking UK Report On COVID Vaccine Injuries?!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Was Captured Canadian General In Charge Of NATO Biolab?!
- Did Pfizer Add Heart Attack Drug To COVID Vaccine For Kids?
- Pfizer Secretly Added Tromethamine To COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids?
- Are 90% of COVID-19 Deaths in England Fully-Vaccinated?!
- Was Captured Canadian General In Charge Of NATO Biolab?!
Everything posted by The Expose must be considered fake news, until proven otherwise.
Fact #2 : That Was An Old Article
Clayton Morris and Natali addressed this article by The Expose in their Redacted video on 11 March 2023, and appear to believe that it was a new story.
However, that was really an old article that The Expose apparently keeps reposting. In fact, I last fact checked their article and debunked it in May 2022.
It is unfortunate that Clayton and Natali Morris did not appear to read up on what I and many others had already “exposed” before doing their segment.
Recommended : Did Bill Gates Call For COVID-19 Vaccine Withdrawal?!
Fact #3 : China Publicly Announced Outbreak On 31 December 2019
The world first knew about the new coronavirus on the last day of 2019, not early January 2020 as The Expose claimed.
The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission in China first reported a cluster of pneumonia from a novel coronavirus publicly on 31 December 2019.
That’s why the WHO eventually called the disease, COVID-19, which stood for Coronavirus Disease 2019. If Chinese authorities announced the outbreak just one day later, it would have been known as COVID-20.
If The Expose cannot even get this simple fact right, what hope do you have that they are right about anything else?
Fact #4 : COVID-19 Name Was Announced On 11 February 2020
The WHO only issued the official names for the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), and the disease it caused (COVID-19) on 11 February 2020.
Before COVID-19, the naming conventions were completely different. The preceding disease caused by SARS-CoV-1 was known as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and not COVID-02 (because it started in 2002)
So how is it possible for the US Department of Defense or their contractor, Black & Veatch to issue a subcontract to Labyrinth Global Health for “COVID-19 Research”?
That is only possible if the subcontract was modified after the COVID-19 name was established on 11 February 2020.
Fact #4 : DOD Subcontract Was Modified Twice In 2020
The contract that The Expose was talking about exists, but it is interesting that they did not include a direct link, but here it is, so you can check it out yourself. I also included a screenshot below.
It was a $369,511 subcontract given to Labyrinth Global Health Incorporated, by Black & Veatch Special Projects Corporation that started on 12 November 2019.
The US Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) had contracted with Black & Veatch to support Ukraine’s biological detection and diagnostic capabilities by providing them with equipment, supplies and training.
After the COVID-19 pandemic hit, they modified the contract twice to provide COVID-19 support to Ukraine – in April and June of 2020. The modification dates were merely not listed in the USASpending.gov page.
The DTRA explained it all in an email to Lead Stories :
Fact #5 : Timeline Shows No Discrepancy
To make it easier for you to understand, here is a simplified timeline of what actually happened :
- October 2 : DTRA signed the Master Servicing Agreement (MSA) with Black & Veatch for training support to Ukraine
- November 12 : The MSA was submitted to the system on 12 November 2019 (as shown in the screenshot below).
- December 31 : China publicly announced novel coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan.
- February 11 : WHO issued official names of SARS-CoV-2 for the virus, and COVID-19 for the disease.
- March 3 : First case of COVID-19 was confirmed in Chernivtsi Oblast, Ukraine.
- April 25 : MSA was modified to provide COVID-19 pandemic support to Ukraine. *
- June 12 : MSA was modified again, to provide COVID-19 pandemic support to Ukraine. *
* The modified task order directed the servicing contractor, Labyrinth Global Health Inc., to provide “high-level subject matter expert mentorship support” on “laboratory diagnosis, biological safety and laboratory emergency response” in Ukraine.
As you can see, there is no discrepancy in the timeline. The changes in the task order occurred only after COVID-19 spread to Ukraine in March 2020.
- Did Kate Middleton Accept Prince William’s Mistress?!
- Did Switzerland Just Stop All COVID-19 Vaccinations?!
- Did Simon Cowell Just Die In Tragic Car Crash?!
- Did Cristiano Ronaldo Just Die In Tragic Car Accident?!
- Coolio : Cause Of Death Confirmed Not Vaccine SADS!
Support Tech ARP!