Find out WHEN and HOW to update your COVID-19 status in MySejahtera!
COVID-19 Status In MySejahtera : Is There A Need To Update?
For over a week now, people have been sharing FAKE NEWS about the requirement to update your COVID-19 status.
COVID-19 Status In MySejahtera : When To Update?
So when exactly are you need to update your COVID-19 status in MySejahtera?
The Malaysia Ministry of Health just issued a clarification of their own, to avoid any further misunderstandings.
You are only required to update your COVID-19 status in MySejahtera in these cases :
- You have symptoms like fever, cough, headache, sore throat, breathing difficulty, loss of smell, loss of taste, or
- You have recent history of travelling overseas, or
- You have close contact with COVID-19 positive cases, or
- You attended any event, or been to areas associated with a known COVID-19 cluster.
Based on the questions asked, you should also update your COVID-19 status if you are a MOH COVID-19 volunteer in the last 14 days.
Otherwise, you are NOT REQUIRED to update your COVID-19 status in MySejahtera.
You will certainly NOT BE FINED if you don’t do it.
How To Update COVID-19 Status In MySejahtera?
While it is not mandatory for the public to update the COVID-19 status in MySejahtera, it is still a good practice to take the survey once in a while.
This video, which was shared on social media, shows you how to update your COVID-19 status in MySejahtera.
For those who prefer a step-by-step guide with pictures, here is how you update your COVID-19 status in MySejahtera!
- Open MySejahtera.
- Tap Close in the default Check-in screen.
- Tap on COVID-19 Status.
- Click Start to begin the MySejahtera COVID-19 survey.
- Answer the six survey questions and tap Submit.
That’s it! You have successfully updated your COVID-19 status in MySejahtera.
If you go to your profile, you will see that the date has changed.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- No Need To Update MySejahtera Daily, Fines Cancelled!
- Malaysia Kicks off Ivermectin Trial For COVID-19 Patients!
- Did New York Times Rank Chinese Vaccines As World Safest?
- MySejahtera : How To Change / Cancel Vaccine Appointment?
- New MySejahtera Vaccine Appointment Feature For Seniors?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 4 June 2021 Edition!
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Google AdSense Reality Check : How Much Do We Make?
- Did GSK “Accidentally” Make COVID-19 In Wuhan Lab?
- Did Man Die From COVID-19 Contaminated Package?
- MySejahtera : How To Delete / Migrate Vaccine Dependent?