What’s with the UK government report that shows thousands of adverse reactions to the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine?
Find out what is this weekly UK government report that has gone viral, and what the FACTS really are!
UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
People have been sharing this summary of the weekly UK government report on thousands of adverse reactions to the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
UK Government Report.
Pfizer vaccine adverse reactions
Execution date: March 4, 2021
* Blood disorders: 2,033
* Cardiac disorders: 1,032
* Congenital disorders: 3
* Hearing disorders: 713
* Endocrine disorders: 10
* Eye disorders: 1,242 (12 blinds)
* Gastrointestinal disorders: 9,360
* General disorders: 26,391
* Liver disorders: 17
* Immune system disorders: 466
* Infections: 1,863
* Injuries: 393
* Continued Investigations: 965
* Metabolic disorders: 525
* Muscle-tissue disorders: 11,565
* Neoplasms: 20
* Nervous System Disorders: 16,107
* Associated with pregnancy: 29
* Psychiatric disorders: 1,235
* Renal / urinary disorder: 187
* Syst. Reproductive: 338
* Respiratory disorders: 3,575
* Skin disorder: 6,042
* Vascular disorders: 992
* Dead: 212
* Medical and Surgical Procedures: 45
🚩What’s disturbing is this is a weekly report😳
UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions? The Truth!
That viral WhatsApp message is part of a sustained campaign to discredit COVID-19 vaccines, specifically the Pfizer COMIRNATY vaccine.
The truth is – they are misrepresenting the UK government’s open reporting system for COVID-19 vaccine adverse reactions.
Here are the facts…
Fact #1 : It Was A Yellow Card Summary Report
The UK government report mentioned in the viral message was a summary of the weekly Yellow Card report that was released on 4 March 2021.
Fact #2 : Anyone Can Report Anything On The Yellow Card Site
What the viral message “neglected” to mention was that ANYONE from ANYWHERE can report ANYTHING on the Coronavirus Yellow Card reporting site.
You can report that the COVID-19 vaccine gave you AIDS or brain cancer to killing you outright. It all goes into the system, without checks or verification.
Heck, you can create a Yellow Card report even if you are NOT living in the UK, and have NOT actually received the vaccine!
Here are screenshots of us reporting that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine caused a leg fracture, that resulted in an abnormality in an unborn child!
This is how absurd the Yellow Card reporting system really is. No different from the US VAERS system really.
Fact #3 : Yellow Card Reports Are NOT Evidence Of Side Effects
The viral post also “neglected” to mention that Yellow Card reports are NOT evidence of actual adverse reactions.
The UK MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) which operates the Yellow Card programme stated very clearly that (with our emphasis) :
It is very important to note that a Yellow Card report does not necessarily mean the vaccine caused that reaction or event.
We ask for any suspicions to be reported, even if the reporter isn’t sure if it was caused by the vaccine. Reports to the scheme are known as suspected adverse reactions (ADRs).
Many suspected ADRs reported on a Yellow Card do not have any relation to the vaccine or medicine and it is often coincidental that they both occurred around the same time.
It is therefore important that the suspected ADRs described in this report are not interpreted as being proven side effects of COVID-19 vaccines.
Fact #4 : Known Side Effects Are Mild / Inconsequential
The side effects of the Pfizer COMINARTY vaccine are mild and/or inconsequential :
- Very Common : pain at injection site, tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, joint pain, fever
- Common : injection site swelling, redness at injection site, nausea
- Uncommon : enlarged lymph nodes, feeling unwell
- Rare : temporary one-sided facial drooping (Bell’s palsy)
- Very Rare : severe allergic reaction
Fact #5 : COVID-19 Killed Almost 2.8 Million People… So Far
We should point out that as of 28 March 2021, COVID-19 has killed :
- Almost 2.8 million people worldwide
- Over 127,000 people in the UK
Those are real people who died from COVID-19. Real people with families who have to live with the loss.
On the other hand, the COVID-19 vaccines have been proven to be safe, and will prevent millions of deaths from what is now a preventable disease in the UK and all around the world.
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did This Doctor Die From Painkiller After COVID Vaccination?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 25 March 2021 Edition!
- How To Register Your Maid For COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Act 342 Offences : COVID-19 Fines, Discounts + FAQ!
- Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
- Malaysia Buys More Pfizer + Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Did NYT Rank 4 Chinese Vaccines As Safest In The World?
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Was Pfizer Vaccine Designed To Make COVID-19 Endemic?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- CEM014 Eggs : Cook Properly Or Return Them!
- MySejahtera : How To Register Dependents For Vaccine!
- Can Coffee Compounds Cure / Prevent COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Doctor’s Diary On Covaxin Side Effects?
- Flower of the Holy Spirit Transforms From Saint To Dove?
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Checks | Home