Everyone’s talking about the 28 deaths in Taiwan that happened after they received the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine!
Find out what’s going on, and what the FACTS really are!
OMG! 28 Post-AZ Vaccine Deaths In Taiwan!!
The recent media coverage on the 28 post AstraZeneca vaccine deaths have gotten many people worried.
Those who are waiting for their vaccination are worried that their lives may be at risk, while those who already received their AstraZeneca vaccines are worried that they may die too.
In WhatsApp and Facebook groups, I observed Sinophiles eagerly share the news, literally excited to finally be able to prove that Western-made vaccines are dangerous, compared to Chinese-made vaccines.
So, are people in Taiwan dying from the AstraZeneca vaccine? Does this mean the AstraZeneca vaccine is dangerous?
Let’s find out!
28 Post-AZ Vaccine Deaths In Taiwan : The Facts
Let me summarise the key takeaway points about the 28 post-AstraZeneca vaccine deaths in Taiwan.
- As of 1 June 2021, over 400 million AstraZeneca doses have been administered worldwide.
- Taiwan started vaccinating its citizens with 1.24 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine donated by Japan on 4 June 2021.
- The first group to receive the AstraZeneca vaccine in Taiwan was people aged 85 years and above.
- As of 16 June 2021, a total of 1,135,515 people in Taiwan received at least one dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine, including 174,098 people aged 75 years and older.
- Between 4 June and 28 June 2021, 28 people died, out of the over 1.1 million people who received the AstraZeneca vaccine.
- These deaths were reported through the Taiwanese VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) – similar to the US VAERS and UK Yellow Card System.
That means they must be verified and investigated, before we can conclude that they are related to the vaccine.
- The 28 people who died were aged between 60 and 97, and at least 14 had chronic illnesses like kidney failure, diabetes, hypertension and heart disease.
- The autopsies of two patients show that one suffered from arterial obstructive cardiovascular disease and acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), while the other had arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease with serious blockages in three heart arteries.
28 Post-AZ Vaccine Deaths In Taiwan : What Do They Mean?
Taiwan CECC (Central Epidemic Command Center) Spokesman Chuang Jen-hsiang (莊人祥) said that statistically, an average of 200 people over the age of 75 will die every day in Taiwan.
That works out to about 5,000 deaths of people above the age of 75 for the 25 days between 4 June and 28 June 2021, when those 28 post-AZ vaccine deaths were reported.
Therefore, it is very plausible that the deaths had nothing to do with the AstraZeneca vaccine they received.
Please remember that the AstraZeneca vaccine only provides protection against COVID-19. It does not make people immune against other causes of death.
With or without the AstraZeneca vaccine, people will continue to die of other causes.
To determine whether the deaths are related to the AstraZeneca vaccine, the Taiwanese health authorities will be performing autopsies to find the cause of death.
Until we have the autopsy results, there is simply no evidence that these deaths are related to the AstraZeneca vaccine.
Post-AZ Vaccine Deaths In UK : Clues For Taiwan
Perhaps the United Kingdom’s long experience with the AstraZeneca vaccine will help provide some clues in Taiwan’s case.
According to the UK Yellow Card Report Summary, as of 9 June 2021 :
- the United Kingdom administered 42.3 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine to 24.6 million people
- only 390 cases of the rare but serious VITT blood clots were reported.
- 71 people reportedly died from VITT caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine – 1 in every 595,775 doses.
Again, the Yellow Card Report Summary only lists what was reported. It is not necessary true, but it gives us an idea of the risks associated with the AstraZeneca vaccine.
Let’s assume that 71 people did die from the AstraZeneca vaccine in the United Kingdom.
The UK suffers an average of 1,900 deaths per million from COVID-19. If they did not vaccinate those 24.6 million people, there would been additional 46,740 deaths.
So the risk-benefit analysis is simple. Would you rather risk being in the vaccinated group with 71 deaths, or the unvaccinated group with 46,740 deaths?
There is therefore no doubt that the benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine greatly outweigh the risks.
Help Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced!
- Did US Refuse To Let WHO Investigate Fort Detrick For C19?
- Was US Soldier Caught Spreading COVID-19 In Wuhan?
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine?
- How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine In Malaysia!
- Did COVID-19 Leak From Gilead Sciences Fort Detrick Lab?
- UK COVID-19 Vaccines Very Effective Against Delta Variant!
- 12 Vaccinated UK Citizens Died From COVID-19 : The Truth?
- Will COVID-19 Vaccines Reduce Our Immunity For 6 Weeks?
- MITEC Vaccination Centre : Video + Pictorial Guide!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents Can Go By Themselves!
- Will Anaesthetic Kill People Vaccinated Against COVID-19?
- Fact Check : COVID-19 Vaccine Advice By Singapore Doctor?
- Fact Check : CDC Advice On Avoiding COVID-19 Infection?
- Google AdSense Reality Check : How Much Do We Make?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP