Walk-in vaccination for COVID-19 has expanded across Malaysia, albeit limited to a select group of people.
Here is what you need to know about who can walk in where for their COVID-19 vaccinations!
Nationwide Walk-In Vaccination Details For Special Groups!
On 2 August 2021, National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme coordinating minister, Khairy Jamaluddin, announced that senior citizens would be allowed to walk into any vaccination centre for their shots.
That was expanded on 7 August 2021 to a wider group of people :
- Senior citizens
- Individuals with disabilities (OKU)
- Individuals with comorbidities, who are 18 years or older
- Individuals who missed their second dose *
- Teachers, executive group and support service contract workers in educational institutions under the Ministry of Education.
* If you missed your second dose can go to any PPV (vaccination centre), but if it does not offer the same vaccine as their first dose, you will be redirected to a PPV offering the same vaccine.
This walk-in privilege is separate from the walk-in vaccination for Klang Valley residents, who must abide by the existing guidelines.
In addition, CITF advises pregnant women NOT to walk-in, but to wait for their MySejahtera vaccine appointments in MySejahtera, which will be calculated based on their expected delivery date (EDD).
The number of walk-in slots available daily will depend on the vaccine supply at the PPV for the day. Those who are not able to get their vaccination on that day, will be given priority to get vaccinated on the next day.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Do We Need FIVE Vaccine Doses To Be Fully Vaccinated?
- Can Inactivated COVID-19 Vaccine Become Virulent?
- COVID-19 Home Treatment Advice By Dr. Noor Hisham???
- Are Tzu Chi Volunteers Giving Out Lian Hua + Ivermectin?
- Is Pfizer Making Copy Of Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- KKM Did Not Warn That Vaccine Reduces Immunity?
- Did Australia Approve Ivermectin Treatment For COVID-19?
- Newsmax Journo Said Pfizer CEO Not Fully Vaccinated?
Go Back To > Health | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!