Senior citizens in KL and Selangor can now walk-in and get their vaccination at any Vaccine Administration Centre (PPV)!
Here is what you need to know!
Walk-In Vaccination In KL + Selangor : Starts 17 July 2021!
On 16 July 2021, JKJAV announced that the Vaccine Administration Centres (PPVs) in KL and Selangor are now ready to take in walk-in vaccination requests.
Starting 17 July 2021, senior citizens in KL and Selangor can walk-in and get their vaccination at any Vaccine Administration Centre (PPV)!
This walk-in vaccination programme is currently limited to :
- senior citizens age 60 years and above,
- who have NOT registered for vaccination, or
- who have NOT received any vaccine appointment
If you have already received your vaccine appointments, please adhere to the appointment.
Adham Baba : Senior Citizens Can Walk-In For Vaccination!
On 15 July 2021, Malaysia Health Minister Adham Baba announced at a press conference that walk-in vaccination is now available to senior citizens in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
However, when he made the announcement, the vaccination centres were NOT ready.
Right after the Health Minister announced the walk-in vaccination option for senior citizens, CITF – the COVID-19 Immunisation Task Force – immediately issued a notice to clarify that this is NOT AVAILABLE YET.
They are asking senior citizens NOT to walk into the COVID-19 vaccination centres until they make a further announcement.
Here is our English translation :
- NRP Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 16 July 2021 Edition!
- EMCO Ends For KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- Delta Variant Can Infect In Seconds : How To Prevent That?
- Malaysia : Sinopharm + Janssen Vaccines Approved!
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Thomas Borody
- Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit To Treat COVID-19!
- Fact Check : LifeSiteNews Promotion Of Ivermectin + FLCCC
- What To Do Before, During And After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Fact Check : 60% Of UK COVID-19 Deaths Were Vaccinated?
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccines?