The Malaysia Ministry of Education just announced that the Raya holidays will be extended, and schools will be closed for two weeks after that!
Here are the details…
Schools Closed For 2 Weeks After Extended Raya Holidays!
On 26 April 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Education made two major announcements that are meant to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infections in schools, which have been on the rise.
Extended Raya Holidays
Hari Raya Aidilfitri holidays were originally scheduled to start on Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
However, the Ministry of Education has decided to bring forward the Raya holidays, extending it :
- Group A : 7 to 15 May 2021
- Group B : 8 to 16 May 2021
* Group A are the states of Johor, Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu
** Group B are all the other states and federal territories
Schools Closed For 2 Weeks
After the Raya holidays, the schools will remain closed for another two weeks.
Instead, the teachers will conduct Teaching + Learning at Home (PdPR) classes for those two weeks :
- Group A : 16 to 27 May 2021
- Group B : 17 to 28 May 2021
After that will be the 2-week mid-year term holidays.
- Group A : 28 May to 12 June 2021
- Group B : 29 May to 13 June 2021
All-in-all, the schools will be closed for 37 days (5 weeks and 2 days).
- Health Advocates Against Pfizer mRNA Vaccine : A Fact Check
- 79 Selangor Schools Closed Over COVID-19 Cases!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 10 May 2021!
- Malaysia Gets First Batch Of AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Sinovac Vaccine Finished By Pharmaniaga!
- What Is The Process At The COVID-19 Vaccination Centre?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
- Do Zinc, Vitamin C, Herbs + Spices Help Fight COVID-19?
- On The JAKIM + JPM Petition To Lift COVID-19 Measures!
- Will Our Immunity Drop For 6 Weeks After Vaccination?
- Russian Autopsy Confirmed That COVID-19 Is Not A Virus?
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?