Did a Russian autopsy confirm that COVID-19 is not a virus, but a poison that can be cured by existing medicines?
Take a look at this new viral message, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Russian Autopsy Confirmed That COVID-19 Is Not A Virus?
This new WhatsApp message claims that a Russian autopsy has finally proven that COVID-19 is not a virus, but a poison that can be cured by existing medicines.
Russian COVID-19 Autopsy : Complete Bullshit
Like 95% of viral messages on COVID-19 – this is yet another piece of FAKE NEWS based on some facts.
Let’s examine each claim and find out what the facts really are!
Fact #1 : First COVID-19 Autopsy Was Conducted In China
Wuhan was the origin of the COVID-19 epidemic in China, and it was there that the first patients died, and where the first autopsies were conducted.
The forensics team from the Tongji Medical College of the Huazhong University of Science and Technology conducted the first autopsy of a COVID-19 patient on 16 February 2020.
By 24 February 2020, they conducted a total of nine autopsies – the results of which was published in the Journal of Forensic Medicine.
Fact #2 : There Is No WHO Law Forbidding Autopsies
There is no such thing as a WHO law that forbids autopsies of any person who died from COVID-19, or any other disease.
The World Health Organisation is an international advisory body. It has no power over individual countries, and therefore, cannot ban post-mortem autopsies in any country.
In fact, the WHO actually published guidelines on how to perform autopsies and manage the bodies of dead COVID-19 patients.
Fact #3 : COVID-19 Is Caused By SARS-CoV-2
COVID-19 is technically not a virus.
COVID-19 is the disease caused by a novel coronavirus, which was initially called 2019-nCoV, before being officially named as SARS-CoV-2.
Fact #4 : SARS-CoV-2 Is A Real Virus
We know that the SARS-CoV-2 is a real virus, because Chinese scientists isolated it and with the help of the University of Sydney in Australia, released a draft sequence of its genome on 10 January 2020.
The complete genome of approximately 30 kilobytes in length was published on 3 February 2020.
You can look at the entire SARS-CoV-2 viral genome that was released by Chinese scientists here.
Fact #5 : A Virus Is Not A Bacterium
Any half-decent student of biology can tell you that a virus is not a bacterium. They are completely different.
A virus, for example, is not even a living organism. It is just RNA or DNA encapsulated within a protein or lipid shell, and can only replicate within a host cell.
A bacterium, on the other hand, is a single-celled microorganism that can multiply by itself. It is also much more complex, with intracellular organelles and even extracellular appendages.
SARS-CoV-2 – the COVID-19 coronavirus – is a virus, not a bacterium.
Fact #6 : There Is No Cure For COVID-19 (Right Now)
As of 23 April 2021, there is no cure for COVID-19, only vaccines that can help prevent it.
Antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, or anti-coagulant medication cannot cure COVID-19.
Fact #7 : 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19
There is simply no plausible way for 5G technology to create a new coronavirus out of thin air. Simply put – 5G does not cause COVID-19.
Consider the fact that there are COVID-19 cases in every country around the world, but 5G coverage is extremely sparse.
Take a look at this comparison of worldwide 5G coverage (provided by Ookla) and COVID-19 cases globally.
Can you see the complete lack of correlation?
Fact #8 : COVID-19 Can Cause Blood Clotting
COVID-19 can cause a hypercoagulable state, in which a severe inflammatory response triggers localised blood clotting which can become generalised.
It is especially common in severe COVID-19 disease, and has nothing to do with a bacterium, or 5G radiation.
When a COVID-19 patient presents with blood clots, they are treated with blood thinners like aspirin and heparin.
Fact #9 : Empromax Is An Antibiotic
Empromax is one of the brand names of the antibiotic, Cefpodoxime proxetil. It cannot work against a virus like SARS-CoV-2.
There is no evidence that the Russian Ministry of Health (Minzdrav) is using Empromax to treat COVID-19 patients.
They have temporarily approved certain drugs as COVID-19 treatments, but not Empromax :
- Favipiravir – antiviral drug that can shorten recovery time
- Levilimab – to treat cytokine storm
Fact #10 : Russian Ministry Of Health Relying On Vaccines
The Russian Ministry of Health is relying not on medications, because none actually exist to cure COVID-19.
Instead, they are relying on the two COVID-19 vaccines they developed :
- Sputnik V (Gam-Covid-Vac)
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Fact Check : Buka Puasa Picnic Allowed In Putrajaya?
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Checks | Home