Find out how to register children 12 years and older for COVID-19 vaccine programme in Malaysia!
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Approved For Children In Malaysia!
On 15 June 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) announced that the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) approved the use of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in children 12 years and above.
With this approval, children aged 12 years and above will be able to sign up for the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine Using MySejahtera
MySejahtera has been updated to allow registration of children for the COVID-19 vaccine, so here is our video guide on how to do that!
For our step-by-step guide, please see How To Register Children For Vaccine In MySejahtera!
Registering Children For COVID-19 Vaccine In Vaksin COVID Website
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do that on the Vaksin COVID website.
- Go to the Vaksin COVID-19 website at www.vaksincovid.gov.my.
- Click on the green REGISTER NOW button.
Or use these direct links – BM | English | Chinese | Tamil
- In the first part of the COVID-19 vaccine registration page, you will need to fill in :
– Your child’s name
– Your child’s age
– Your child’s IC (MyKad) or Passport number
– Phone number : this can be your child’s own number, or yours
- In the next part, you will be asked to fill in these details for your child :
– State : where your child currently lives
– Email (optional) : this will be an alternate means to contact you or your child
– Address : where your child currently lives. This can be different from your address if your child is (for example) in a boarding school or living with a guardian
- You will also be asked three simple questions :
– Is your child interested to take the COVID-19 vaccine :
– Does your child have any comorbidities?
– Is your child registered with the Department of Social Welfare Malaysia as a disabled person?
- If your child has comorbidities, you will be asked to select them from list :
– Diabetes Mellitus
– Heart Disease
– Chronic Lung Disease
– Kidney Disease
– Liver Disease
– Bleeding Tendency (INR ≥ 4)
– History of Severe Allergic Reaction
– Others : you will need to fill it in manually
Listing your child’s comorbidities will help the JKJAV team prioritise children at higher risk from COVID-19, and exclude those who cannot receive the vaccine.
- Once you are done, double check what you have entered and click or tap on the I’m not a robot checkbox.
- Then click > SUBMIT.
That’s it! You should see this Thank You message pop-up, confirming that you have successfully registered your child for the COVID-19 vaccination programme in Malaysia!
If you do not see this Thank You message, keep clicking on the Submit button every few minutes. You may need to redo the I’m not a robot test every now and then.
Now that you have just learned how to register your children for the COVID-19 vaccine programme in Malaysia, please SHARE this with your family and friends.
Encourage them to register their children for the COVID-19 vaccine programme in Malaysia too! Let’s get rid of COVID-19 together!
- MAECC Ivermectin Briefing : Control COVID-19 In 6 Weeks?
- Ivermectin + Supplements : Better Than COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Latest Foreign Travel Rules For Malaysian Citizens!
- Illegal Ivermectin Sale : Up to RM50K Fine + 5 Years Jail!
- Is It Dangerous To Eat Durian After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did WHO Say Children Should NOT Get COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did COVID-19 Leak From Gilead Sciences Fort Detrick Lab?
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine?
- UK COVID-19 Vaccines Very Effective Against Delta Variant!
- 12 Vaccinated UK Citizens Died From COVID-19 : The Truth?
- Will COVID-19 Vaccines Reduce Our Immunity For 6 Weeks?
- MITEC Vaccination Centre : Video + Pictorial Guide!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents Can Go By Themselves!
- Will Anaesthetic Kill People Vaccinated Against COVID-19?