Let there be no more doubt – you now have the right to record a video of your own COVID-19 vaccination!
Here is the latest update on vaccine underdose / empty vaccination, and your right to record a video!
Why Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination?
Recommended : Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
You Can Now Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination!
On 23 July 2021, National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister, Khairy Jamaluddin, announced that you are ALLOWED to record a video of your own COVID-19 vaccination.
This is on top of the existing SOP to show you that the syringe contains the correct volume of vaccine, before it is injected.
Don’t Just Record A Video During Your COVID-19 Vaccination
To avoid accidentally getting a partial dose of the vaccine or none at all, please make sure you follow these steps at the vaccination centre :
- Check the label of the vial or prepared syringe, to confirm the vaccine you are receiving. Here in Malaysia, that’s Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac.
- The doctor or nurse will show you the syringe, for you to verify that it has the correct volume.
|Pfizer COMIRNATY||0.3 ml|
|AstraZeneca Vaxzevria||0.5 ml|
|Sinovac CoronaVac||0.5 ml|
Please note that if a low dead volume (LDV) syringe is used, you should read the volume from the first ring of the plunger, not the top.
Recommended : How To Read The Volume Of LDV Syringe Correctly?
- Film a video of the vaccination process, taking care to record the injection itself.
- After receiving the injection, the doctor or nurse will show you the syringe, for you to confirm that it is empty.
- Before leaving the vaccination booth, go through the video to confirm that you received the dose.
If there is any discrepancy, you can address it with the doctor or nurse, or ask to see a supervisor.
If you have evidence that you received an empty injection, or a partial vaccine dose, but only noticed that after leaving the vaccination centre, do not worry.
Here in Malaysia, you can reach out to the ProtectHealth Corporation – a private entity created by Malaysia Health Ministry to manage the national COVID-19 vaccination programme.
- Telephone : 03-8687-2525 / 2588
- Email : [email protected]
They will promptly address the issue – either giving you a top-up dose, or a new vaccine dose.
- COVID-19 Vaccination For Children Postponed For Now!
- How Chinese Vaccine Propaganda Hobbles Vaccination Efforts
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Professor Borody
- CITF : Walk-In Vaccination Details To Be Announced LATER!
- Malaysia : +3 Million Sinovac Doses, Private Sale Soon!
- Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia From 1 August Onwards?
- What To Do Before, During + After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Malaysia Has 4 Most Dangerous COVID-19 Cities In Asia?
- Delta Variant Can Infect In Seconds : How To Prevent That?
- Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit To Treat COVID-19!