Private hospitals will join private clinics in administering the free COVID-19 vaccines in Malaysia!
Here are the details of this new development!
Private Hospitals + Clinics To Administer COVID-19 Vaccines!
On 12 April 2021, the Malaysia Minister of Health Dr. Adham Baba announced that private hospitals will join private clinics in administering the free COVID-19 vaccines in Malaysia!
Based on the principles of vaccine equity, the government will provide the vaccines to private hospitals for free, so they can help the country achieve the target of vaccinating 80% of the population.
At this time, there are 203 private hospitals across Malaysia. However, it is unknown how many will actually participate.
Private hospitals that want to participate in this programme can register with ProtectHealth Corporation Sdn Bhd starting today.
At the moment, 2,304 private clinics have signed up with ProtectHealth Corporation to take part in the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
All registered private hospitals and clinics will be given training and instructions on their scope of work, including guidelines and a complete manual on how to vaccinate their patients.
How Can Private Hospitals + Clinics Help With Vaccines?
On 5 February 2021, the Ministry of Health announced that they plan to immunise 25.6 million people – 80% of the adult population, or about 76.6% of the population.
If they succeed, this would put Malaysia somewhere between the minimum 70% and the ideal 80% immunisation targets that many scientists believe are necessary to achieve herd immunity against COVID-19.
Currently, the vaccination programme is extremely slow due to supply constraints. However, that will eventually change when more vaccines come in.
When that happens, private hospitals and clinics can make it easier and faster for people to get vaccinated.
It is important that this registration and training process starts now, instead of waiting until the vaccine supply is sufficient.
- Both Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccines In Phase 2 Vaccinations!
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- COVID-19 Vaccination : How To Check Your Appointment?
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment : 48 Hours To Confirm!
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- China Used Hot Drinks + Steam To Kill COVID-19?
- Fact Check : G64 COVID-19 Strain From India + Egypt?
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Foreigners In Phase 2 Too!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 6 April 2021 Edition!
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did A Police Officer Die From Second Vaccine Dose?
- Plandemic 3 To Prove Satan’s Hand In COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?