Three COVID-19 vaccines are now approved for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers in Malaysia!
Find out if you qualify, and how to register yourself for COVID-19 vaccination in Malaysia!
Three COVID-19 Vaccines OK For Pregnant / Breastfeeding!
On 25 June 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) updated their guidelines for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
Three COVID-19 vaccines – from Pfizer, Sinovac and AstraZeneca – have now been approved for use in pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers in Malaysia.
Under the National COVID-19 Vaccination Programme (PICK), all breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women between 14-33 weeks of pregnancy qualify for vaccination.
|Pfizer||14-33 weeks of pregnancy||All|
|AstraZeneca||14-33 weeks of pregnancy||All|
|Sinovac||14-33 weeks of pregnancy||All|
How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine If Pregnant / Breastfeeding?
There are four ways for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers to register for their free COVID-19 vaccination :
- The MySejahtera app – a future update will introduce a button to register for an appointment.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
Here is our video guide on how to register yourself and/or your family for COVID-19 vaccination using the MySejahtera app.
It’s the same process, whether you are using an Apple iPhone, or an Android smartphone.
Don’t worry about making mistakes. You can redo the registration, to correct for mistakes.
For those who prefer a step-by-step, please see How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- Fact Check : Duque Allows Use Of Ivermectin By Doctors?
- How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine In Malaysia!
- MAECC Ivermectin Briefing : Control COVID-19 In 6 Weeks?
- Ivermectin + Supplements : Better Than COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Is It Dangerous To Eat Durian After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did WHO Say Children Should NOT Get COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did COVID-19 Leak From Gilead Sciences Lab In Fort Detrick?
- How To Register Children For Vaccine In MySejahtera!
- Bukit Jalil Stadium Vaccination Centre : Video + Picture Guide!
- Fact Check : Swollen Feet From COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Latest Ivermectin COVID-19 Study : What Does It Really Say?