Malaysia just kicked off Phase 2 of COVID-19 vaccinations, targeting senior citizens and vulnerable adults!
Here are scenes from the first public COVID-19 vaccinations in Negeri Sembilan, Perlis, Pahang and Sarawak!
Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations : Who’s Included?
Phase 2 will focus on immunising 9.4 million high-risk adults, divided into two groups :
- Group 1 : remaining healthcare workers and frontliners (including defence)
- Group 2 : senior citizens 60 years or older, disabled adults, and vulnerable adults with chronic diseases, like heart disease, obesity, diabetes and hypertension
Those selected for Phase 2 – in particular, senior citizens, vulnerable adults and disabled adults – will be notified of their appointments as early as 5 April through :
- Phone call
All eligible recipients will get at least two weeks’ notice in advanced of their vaccination appointments.
Register For Your COVID-19 Vaccination Today!
If you have not already done so, please register for your FREE COVID-19 vaccination through :
- The MySejahtera app – a future update will introduce a button to register for an appointment.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Recommended : How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations : Scenes From Day 1!
Phase 2 kicked off in these 8 states today, with other states a few days later :
Jempol, Negeri Sembilan
JKJAV shared these pictures of people getting their COVID-19 vaccinations in Jempol, Negeri Sembilan on the first day of Phase 2.
JKJAV shared these pictures of people getting their COVID-19 vaccinations in Kangar, Perlis on the first day of Phase 2.
JKJAV shared these pictures of people getting their COVID-19 vaccinations in Rompin, Pahang on the first day of Phase 2.
JKJAV shared these pictures of people getting their COVID-19 vaccinations in Sibu, Sarawak on the first day of Phase 2.
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Fact Check : Buka Puasa Picnic Allowed In Putrajaya?
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?