The Ministry of Health just announced that they approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for use in children 12 years and older in Malaysia!
Here is what we know so far…
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Approved For Children In Malaysia!
On 15 June 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) announced that the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) approved the use of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in children 12 years and above.
With this approval, children aged 12 years and above will soon be able to sign up for the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
However, KKM expressed their view that the COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritised towards the high-risk groups – like senior citizens with co-morbidities.
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine : A Quick Primer
The Pfizer COMIRNATY vaccine (BNT162b2) is an mRNA-based vaccine designed by BioNTech.
Unlike more traditional methods of using dead particles, or attenuated viruses, the mRNA vaccine teaches your cells to create proteins that mimic the SARS-CoV-2 virus, thereby triggering an immune response.
Recommended : Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines : How Do They Work?
- Will COVID-19 Vaccines Reduce Our Immunity For 6 Weeks?
- MITEC Vaccination Centre : Video + Pictorial Guide!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents Can Go By Themselves!
- Will Anaesthetic Kill People Vaccinated Against COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Statistics Prove That COVID-19 Not Dangerous?
- Is HR 748 (CARES Act) Evidence Of COVID-19 Plandemic?
- Fact Check : COVID-19 Vaccine Advice By Singapore Doctor?
- Fact Check : CDC Advice On Avoiding COVID-19 Infection?
- India Drops Ivermectin, HCQ + Favipiravir As COVID-19 Drugs!
- When + How To Update COVID-19 Status In MySejahtera!
- No Need To Update MySejahtera Daily, Fines Cancelled!
- Google AdSense Reality Check : How Much Do We Make?
- MySejahtera : How To Delete / Migrate Vaccine Dependent?
- LDV Syringe : How To Read The Volume Correctly?
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccinations?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?