19 schools in the Petaling district were just ordered to close over COVID-19 exposure! Here are the details!
19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
On 19 April 2021, the Petaling District Education Officer ordered 19 schools in the district to close after multiple COVID-19 cases!
- SAM Bestari Subang : 4 cases
- SMK Bukit Jelutong : 1 case
- SK Puchong Perdana : 1 case
- SK Bandar Baru Sri Damansara 2 : 1 case
- SK Bukit Kuchai : 1 case
- SMK Bandar Sri Damansara 2 : 1 case
- SK Bandar Sri Damansara 3 : 1 case
- SJKC Yuk Chai : 1 case
- SMK Damansara Jaya : 1 case
- SK Bukit Jelutong : 1 case
- SMK Seksyen 7 : 1 case
- SK USJ 20 : 2 cases
- SMK USJ 23 : 2 cases
- SMK Puchong : 1 case
- SMK Puchong Utama 1 : 4 cases
- SMK Seksyen 4 Bandar Kinrara : 1 case
- SMK Bandar Puncak Jalil : 1 case
- SMK Seksyen 20 : 1 case
- SMK Puchong Perdana : 1 case
All 19 schools would be closed indefinitely from 20 April 2021 onwards, and reopen at a later date with 2 days notice.
Teachers in those schools are expected to conduct online classes for their students, while these schools remain closed.
In addition, the Petaling District Health Officer ordered that :
- The school authorities must disinfect their schools.
- All close contacts to the positive COVID-19 cases must be quarantined.
- The school authorities must provide the list of contacts to the Petaling District Health Office.
- All close contacts to the positive cases must undergo a swab test or receive a quarantine notice.
- Couples Can Ask For COVID-19 Vaccination On Same Day!
- Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations Kick Off In Malaysia!
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Fact Check : Buka Puasa Picnic Allowed In Putrajaya?
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?