Cycling and individual sports are now allowed in areas under Phase 1 of the Malaysia National Recovery Plan!
Here is what you need to know!
NRP Phase 1 : Cycling + Individual Sports Now Allowed!
From 20 July 2021 onwards, individual exercise without physical contact in open spaces is allowed, LIMITED to :
- individual games
- individual exercise
In addition, people must maintain physical distancing of 2-3 metres, and exercise only within the neighbourhood, from 7 AM until 8 PM.
NRP Phase 1 : Group Sports Allowed (Not Cycling!)
While cycling is now allowed in Phase 1 areas, you are only allowed to cycle individually. Cycling in groups is not permitted, even though these other group sports are allowed :
- Centralised training programs, including closed quarantined competitions using Camp Based Training are ALLOWED.
- Centralised training programs with quarantine by State Sports Councils using Camp Based Training are ALLOWED.
- Centralised training programs including quarantined training competitions for teams in the Malaysian Football League (MFL) using Camp Based Training are ALLOWED.
- Malaysian Football League matches are ALLOWED based on the closed Sports Bubble model, without spectators or supporters.
- Malaysia National Recovery Plan : 20 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Professor Borody
- CITF : Walk-In Vaccination Details To Be Announced LATER!
- Malaysia : +3 Million Sinovac Doses, Private Sale Soon!
- Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia From 1 August Onwards?
- What To Do Before, During + After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- MITI Letter For Interstate Travel Not Valid For 4 Days!
- Malaysia Has 4 Most Dangerous COVID-19 Cities In Asia?