Did Malaysia Health Director-General Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah share his home treatment advice for COVID-19?
Take a look at the viral message, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Claim : COVID-19 Home Treatment Advice By Dr. Noor Hisham!
This post, allegedly by Malaysia’s Director General of Health, Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah, has gone viral on WhatsApp.
It’s really long, so skip to the next section for the FACTS…
FAMILY MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER – PKPK
Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah
Covid Medical Kit Needed at home:
2. Betadine for mouthwash and gargling.
3. Vitamins C and D3.
4. B complex.
5. Steam + capsule for steam.
7. Oxygen cylinder (for emergencies only).
8. Breathing Exercises.
Covid Three Levels
1. * Covid only in the nose * – recovery time is half a day. Inhale the steam of cloves, and take vitamin C.
Usually no fever. No symptomatic.
2. * Covid in the throat * – sore throat, recovery time 1 day
Rinse hot water mixed with salt, warm water to drink, eat Vitamin C and Bcomplex. If body temperature is hot, take paracetamol
3. * Covid in the lungs * – cough and shortness of breath 4 to 5 days. Eat vitamin C, BComplex, hot water gargle mixed with salt, oximeter, paracetamol, oxygen cylinder if severe, plenty of fluids needed, deep breathing exercises.
Level when going to the hospital:
Monitor oxygen levels. If 43 and below (normal 98-100) then you need an oxygen cylinder.
Stay healthy, stay safe!
Please * share * to all your family and contact lists. You never know who you will help.
Advice from the hospital, *isolation we can do at home. *
Medication taken in hospital during isolation.
1. Vitamin C-1000.
2. Vitamin E (E).
3. From (10-11 am), sit in the sun for 15-20 minutes.
4. Eat eggs occasionally.
5. Rest and sleep at least 7-8 hours a day.
6. Drink 1.5 liters of water daily.
7. All food must be warm (not cold).
That is what is done in the hospital to strengthen the immune system.
How to know that you are infected with corona virus?
1. Itchy throat
2. Dry throat
3. Dry cough
4. High temperature.
5. Shortness of breath.
6. Loss of smell.
Lemon with warm water can get rid of the virus initially before it reaches the lungs.
*Do not keep this information to yourself. Pass it on to all your family and friends.
REPOST | SHARE AGAIN
Truth : Fake COVID-19 Home Treatment, Not By Dr. Noor Hisham!
This is yet another example of the many fake news circulating on WhatsApp, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : It Was Not Written By Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah
Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah is considered to be the Malaysian equivalent of Dr. Anthony Fauci in the United States, which is why fake news creators love to attach his name to the fake news they create.
For Doubting Thomases who think they are smarter than everyone else, this was confirmed as fake news by the Malaysia Ministry of Health on 9 August 2021.
Fact #2 : Home COVID-19 Medical Kit Is Fake
The Malaysia Ministry of Health does not advocate the items in the fake home COVID-19 medical kit attributed to Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah.
- Paracetamol is useful for bringing down a fever, but does not work against COVID-19
- Betadine mouthwash helps with bad breath, but is useless against COVID-19
- Vitamins C, B complex and D3 have not been proven to work against COVID-19
- Steam and capsule for steam are completely USELESS against COVID-19
- Breathing exercises are completely useless against COVID-19
Do NOT rely on these useless “home remedies” from a random WhatsApp message to treat COVID-19.
Read more : Can Inhaling Steam + Supplements Prevent COVID-19?
Fact #3 : There Is No Such Thing As 3 Levels Of COVID-19
There is no such thing as three levels of COVID-19.
When you get infected by SARS-CoV-2 – the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, it immediately infects your cells to replicate.
The virus doesn’t stay in your nose for a short holiday, before taking a slow hike to your throat and then hitting your lungs. It’s a virus, not a tourist.
Fact #4 : SpO2 Levels Should Not Drop Below 90%
The normal oxygen saturation level, SpO2, as measured by a pulse oximeter, is between 95% and 100%.
If your SpO2 level drops below 90%, you need oxygen supplementation, because :
- your brain gets affected when it falls below 80% to 85%, and
- you become cyanotic (your skin turns bluish) when your SpO2 level drops below 67%.
You will be dead before your blood oxygen level reaches 43% – the point which the stupid viral message says you need an oxygen cylinder.
Fact #5 : Alternative Treatments Do NOT Work Against COVID-19
Hospitals do not provide alternative treatments for COVID-19 like Vitamin C or Vitamin C, eggs, sitting in the sun, and all the bullshit listed in the viral message.
Neither will they prescribe warm water with lemon to “get rid of the virus before it reaches your lungs”.
All those “alternative treatments” are made-up BULLSHIT, and do NOT work against COVID-19.
Please SHARE this fact check with your family and friends, so they won’t fall for this nonsensical advice!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Did Doctors In China Kill COVID-19 Using Warm / Salt Water?
- Did China Give These AWESOME Olympics 2022 Gifts?!
- Did Bob Saget Die From COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose?
- Is Sinovac + Pfizer Combo Less Effective Against Omicron?
- Are Most Severe COVID-19 Cases In Israel Fully Vaccinated?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!