After receiving your COVID-19 vaccine, you may experience side effects. Find out how to report these side effects in MySejahtera!
Why Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera?
COVID-19 vaccines are designed to mimic the actual SARS-CoV-2 virus, to kickstart your immune system into recognising and defeating it.
This naturally triggers side effects that are really the body’s natural reaction to the perceived COVID-19 infection.
All approved COVID-19 vaccines have undergone extensive trials with hundreds of thousands of volunteers, and have proven to be safe.
However, it is very important to keep tracking side effects and look for very rare side effects that may not show up in those trials.
Hence, people who have been vaccinated should report any side effects they may experience from the vaccine.
How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
It is really easy to report vaccine side effects in MySejahtera, but the option isn’t readily apparent.
So here’s our video guide on how to report vaccine effects in MySejahtera.
It’s the same process, whether you are using an Apple iPhone, or an Android smartphone.
Don’t worry about making mistakes. You can redo the report, to correct for mistakes or update it.
For those who prefer pictures and text, here is our step-by-step pictorial guide :
- Make sure you update to MySejahtera 1.0.30 or later before you proceed.
- Open MySejahtera.
- Tap on the Close button on the upper right corner of the default Check-in screen.
- You should see the MySejahtera main screen, and it should show you a new COVID-19 Vaccination option.
- Tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option and it will show you this information display.
- Tap on the first option – Vaccine for [Your Name]
- You will be shown a screen showing that you have completed the first dose of your vaccination.
- Tap on the option – Click here to report symptoms after vaccination.
- You will be asked if you experienced any symptoms after vaccination.
If you answer No, then you won’t see the list of potential vaccine side effects.
- If you select Yes, you will be given a list of potential vaccine side effects to select.
- Check the boxes of the relevant side effects.
- Double-check what you have selected and then tap Submit.
That’s it! You have successfully reported the side effects you experienced after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine!
If you made a mistake, or need to update the report, just start again from Step 8.
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- No More Dimsum : Why It Lasted Less Than 5 Years!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 6 April 2021 Edition!
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did A Police Officer Die From Second Vaccine Dose?
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By SK Bioscience!
- Plandemic 3 To Prove Satan’s Hand In COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 30 March 2021 Edition!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did This Doctor Die From Painkiller After COVID Vaccination?
- Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
- Did NYT Rank 4 Chinese Vaccines As Safest In The World?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?