Mount Elizabeth Hospital has officially refuted claims that their doctor had a severe reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Find out what’s going on, and what the FACTS really are!
Viral Fake News : Doctor Had Severe Vaccine Reaction!
In the past few days, antivaxxers and netizens have been feverishly sharing a post on Facebook and WhatsApp regarding a renown doctor who allegedly suffered a stroke after getting the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
From what we understand, the long Facebook post (now deleted) was written by a man called Bun Ngok Fong, who claimed to be the cousin of this doctor.
In addition to claiming that the doctor had a severe reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, he made many other claims that we found to be completely false.
Singaporean People’s Power Party founder Goh Meng Seng then picked up on it, and share it out together with his alarmist claims about vaccine adverse effects.
Due to the dramatic claims they both made, the post went viral on Facebook and WhatsApp.
Out of respect for the family, we will not be sharing that viral post again.
Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction News Is False!
On 4 April 2021, Mount Elizabeth Hospital issued a short statement refuting Bun Ngok Fong’s Facebook post.
Claim : The Doctor Is Bun Ngok Fong’s Cousin
Verdict : False
In his now-deleted Facebook post, Bun Ngok Fong claimed that the doctor who suffered a stroke from the Pfizer vaccine is his cousin.
However, a friend of the family and Mount Elizabeth Hospital itself clarified that he is not related to their family :
Claim : The Doctor Had An Adverse Reaction To The Vaccine
Verdict : False
Bun Ngok Fong claimed that the doctor suffered an adverse reaction to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
Mount Elizabeth Hospital labelled his claims as untrue :
Doctor’s Family : Please Respect Our Privacy
The doctor’s family is asking everyone to please respect their space and privacy during this difficult time for them.
Bun Ngok Fong either had his post removed by Facebook, or has voluntarily deleted it.
Goh Meng Seng shared Mount Elizabeth Hospital’s clarification, but kept a screenshot of Bun Ngok Fong’s post up.
If you received the viral message about this doctor’s alleged adverse reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, please DO NOT forward it any further.
If necessary, you can share our fact check of the false claims. Otherwise, tell the sender that it’s fake news, and request that they stop sending it out anymore.
- Did A Police Officer Die From Second Vaccine Dose?
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By SK Bioscience!
- Karen Sues Air & Space Museum For False Advertising!
- Plandemic 3 To Prove Satan’s Hand In COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Malaysia PM : Travel Allowed After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Fact Check : Nike Made Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- Is It Wrong To Laminate Official Documents?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 30 March 2021 Edition!
- FREE + PAID Private COVID-19 Vaccines Coming Soon!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Phase 2 Begins On 19 April!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did This Doctor Die From Painkiller After COVID Vaccination?
- Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
- Malaysia Buys More Pfizer + Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Did NYT Rank 4 Chinese Vaccines As Safest In The World?
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Fake COVID Vaccination With Syringe / Needle Switch?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP