Malaysia has conditionally approved the Moderna Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine!
Find out this means for the COVID-19 vaccination program in Malaysia!
Malaysia Approves Moderna Spikevax COVID-19 Vaccine!
On 5 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that the Drug Control Authority (DCA) issued a conditional registration for the following vaccines :
This conditional registration allows the Moderna Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine to be used in the Malaysia COVID-19 vaccination program.
Moderna Spikevax Vaccine : A Quick Primer!
The Moderna Spikevax vaccine (formerly known as mRNA-1273) is an mRNA vaccine like the Pfizer-BioNTech COMIRNATY vaccine.
The Spikevax vaccine uses mRNA (messenger RNA) instructions to teach your cells to create the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
Once presented on the surface of those cells, the spike protein triggers the immune system to create antibodies that will protect you against the real SARS-CoV-2 virus.
The Moderna Spikevax is a 2-dose vaccine with 94.1% efficacy against symptomatic COVID-19.
- Is Delta Variant Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 3 August 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 3 August 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 4 August 2021 Edition!
- US Refused WHO Investigation Of Fort Detrick For COVID-19?
- House Renovation Now Allowed In PPN Phase 1 Areas!
- 100 Units Of Sunway TCM Oxygen Machine For Free Loan?
- Experts Warn Of Ivermectin Causing Liver Damage!
- Did FDA Approve Lianhua Qingwen As COVID-19 Treatment?