Malaysia will start with Phase 2 of the COVID-19 vaccination programme on 19 April 2021!
Here are the latest details of the COVID-19 vaccination programme in Malaysia!
Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Phase 1 Finishing Up
On 29 March 2021, the Malaysia Science, Technology and Innovation Minister, Khairy Jamaluddin, said that Phase 1 of the COVID-19 vaccination programme was ending.
Originally, they aimed to vaccinate 500,175 people in Phase 1, but that was expanded to 647,398 people.
- Awaiting vaccination : 66,633
- First dose administered : 451,655
- Both doses administered : 129,110
He said that the remaining participants in Phase 1 will receive their first dose in the next 2 weeks.
Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Phase 2 Begins On 19 April!
According to the minister, Phase 2 of the COVID-19 vaccination programme will begin on 19 April 2021.
Phase 2 will focus on immunising 9.4 million high-risk adults, divided into two groups :
- Group 1 : remaining healthcare workers and frontliners (including defence)
- Group 2 : senior citizens 60 years or older, disabled adults, and vulnerable adults with chronic diseases, like heart disease, obesity, diabetes and hypertension
Those selected for Phase 2 – in particular, senior citizens, vulnerable adults and disabled adults – will be notified of their appointments as early as 5 April through :
- Phone call
All eligible recipients will get at least two weeks’ notice in advanced of their vaccination appointments.
Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : 8 States First In Phase 2
Phase 2 will kick off in these 8 states first :
The other states will start Phase 2 vaccinations a few days later.
Register For Your COVID-19 Vaccination Today!
If you have not already done so, please register for your FREE COVID-19 vaccination through :
- The MySejahtera app – a future update will introduce a button to register for an appointment.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Recommended : How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did This Doctor Die From Painkiller After COVID Vaccination?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 25 March 2021 Edition!
- Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
- Malaysia Buys More Pfizer + Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Did NYT Rank 4 Chinese Vaccines As Safest In The World?
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Was Pfizer Vaccine Designed To Make COVID-19 Endemic?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- CEM014 Eggs : Cook Properly Or Return Them!
- MySejahtera : How To Register Dependents For Vaccine!
- Can Coffee Compounds Cure / Prevent COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Doctor’s Diary On Covaxin Side Effects?
- Flower of the Holy Spirit Transforms From Saint To Dove?
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?