Malaysia purchased another 3 million doses of the Sinovac vaccine, and will make the CoronaVac available for private sale soon!
Here are the latest details!
Malaysia : +3 Million Sinovac Doses By End Of July!
In total, Malaysia will receive 15 million doses of CoronaVac, all of which will be delivered by end of July 2021.
Although JKJAV did not mention why they purchased the additional 3 million doses, it appears to be meant for Operation Surge Capacity.
Astro Awani earlier tweeted (12:31 PM, 17 July 2021) that these 3 million doses will be exported overseas, but that has just been deleted – implying that it was not true.
Malaysia : Sinovac CoronaVac Available For Private Sale Soon
Ghows Azzam, Science Advisor to the Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation, also announced that the CoronaVac vaccine will be made available to the private market in August 2021.
I should point out that this announcement has nothing to do with the 15 million doses of Sinovac vaccine purchased by JKJAV for the National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme (PICK).
It is likely that JKJAV will allow hospitals and clinics to purchase the CoronaVac vaccine from Pharmaniaga or Sinovac.
There has been NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, so please stay tuned for more details…
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced!
- Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia From 1 August Onwards?
- What To Do Before, During + After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- MITI Letter For Interstate Travel Not Valid For 4 Days!
- Malaysia Has 4 Most Dangerous COVID-19 Cities In Asia?
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 16 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 16 July 2021 Edition!
- Can You Wear Slippers While Driving In Malaysia?
- Walk-In Vaccination in KL + Selangor Kicks Off!
- EMCO Ends For KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- Delta Variant Can Infect In Seconds : How To Prevent That?