Malaysia has conditionally approved the Sinopharm and Janssen COVID-19 vaccines!
Find out this means for the COVID-19 vaccination program in Malaysia!
Malaysia Approves Sinopharm + Janssen COVID-19 Vaccines!
On 16 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that the Drug Control Authority (DCA) issued a conditional registration for the following vaccines :
This conditional registration allows both COVID-19 vaccines to be used in the Malaysia COVID-19 vaccination program.
Sinopharm + Janssen Vaccines : A Quick Primer!
The Sinopharm COVILO vaccine, also known as BBIBP-CorV or just BIBP, that is very similar to the CoronaVac vaccine made by Sinovac.
Like CoronaVac, COVILO is an inactivated virus vaccine made from actual SARS-CoV-2 virus grown in Vero cells, and killed using β-propiolactone.
Once injected into the body, the antigens on the inactivated SARS-CoV-2 virus triggers the body’s immune system. It is a two-shot vaccine with an efficacy of :
- 79% against symptomatic COVID-19.
- 79% against hospitalisation with COVID-19
The Janssen vaccine from Johnson & Johnson is a viral-vector vaccine that uses the same Ad26 adenovirus as the Russian Sputnik V vaccine.
Once injected into the body, the Ad26 virus teaches some of our cells to manufacture the SARS-CoV-2 protein spikes to trigger the body’s immune system.
The Janssen vaccine is a single-shot vaccine with an efficacy of :
- 52% to 74% against mild to moderate COVID-19.
- 73% to 82% against severe to critical COVID-19
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Thomas Borody
- Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit To Treat COVID-19!
- Fact Check : LifeSiteNews Promotion Of Ivermectin + FLCCC
- What To Do Before, During And After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Fact Check : 60% Of UK COVID-19 Deaths Were Vaccinated?
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccines?
- Magnet Challenge : Real Reason Why Things Stick To You!
- How To Check If You’re Magnetic With COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Clove (Cengkih) : Can It Cure COVID-19?
- Can Hackers Use Good Morning Messages To Hack You?
- Can COVID-19 Patients Request For Ivermectin In Malaysia?