Malaysia will try to change people’s mindset by delaying the daily COVID-19 report!
Here is what you need to know…
Malaysia To Change Mindset By Delaying COVID-19 Report!
On 17 February 2022, Malaysia Health Minister, Khairy Jamaluddin announced a delay in the daily report of new COVID-19 cases.
Instead of being released in the afternoon / evening every day, the daily report of new COVID-19 cases will be released at 10 AM the next day, together with other data like :
- hospitalisation and ICU usage
- category breakdowns
- immunisation rates
This change will start on Friday, 18 February 2022, with the report being released on Saturday, 19 February 2022.
He said that this decision was made to change people’s mindset, and shift them away from the fear factor of 20K, 30K new cases, and consider the situation in its entirety.
He also pointed out that this move was being adopted by other countries like Singapore, which releases its data at midnight.
- Malaysia HCW Close Contacts No Longer Required To Isolate!
- VMS Blockchain Error With MySejahtera Vaccine Certificate?
- Moderna Expands To Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan + HK!
- COVID-19 Home Treatment By Health DG Dr. Noor Hisham?!
- PICKids : How To Select PPV To Vaccinate Your Children!