To allay anti-vaccination fears, Malaysia just approved a COVID-19 vaccine injury fund!
Find out how much Malaysia’s COVID-19 vaccine injury fund will pay for each case, and the claim process!
Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
Anti-vaccination proponents have been harping that COVID-19 vaccines are so dangerous their manufacturers insist on total legal immunity in case of any injury or death.
The truth is – it’s all about the money.
Pharmaceutical companies normally factor in the cost of potential litigation into every vaccine dose. Legal immunity would allow them to minimise the cost of their vaccines for the pandemic.
Despite the fact that closely-monitored trials involving hundreds of thousands of people have shown that these vaccines are safe, it remains a cause of concern for many people – what if I get injured or die from the vaccine?
Malaysia is eliminating that concern by approving a COVID-19 vaccine injury fund on 21 March 2021.
Officially called Bantuan Khas Kewangan Kesan Mudarat Vakin COVID-19 (Special Financial Assistance for COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Effects), this COVID-19 vaccine injury fund will pay out :
- RM 50,000 for serious side effects that requires extended hospitalisation
- RM 500,000 for permanent disability or death from the COVID-19 vaccine
It will receive an initial funding of RM 10 million (US$2.5 million) under the National Disaster Relief Trust Fund.
Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund Process
The Malaysia Ministry of Health established three committees to monitor and assess the reported adverse effects from the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Special Pharmacovigilance Committee for COVID-19 Vaccine Monitoring
– to monitor and assess the AEFI (adverse effects following immunisation) and safety issues related to the COVID-19 vaccines
- Medical Technical Committee
– to decide if the claim for special assistance has a causal relationship with the COVID-19 vaccines.
– judgements will be made on a case-by-case basis, based on the evidence received and the report by the Special Pharmacovigilance Committee for COVID-19 Vaccine Monitoring.
- Main Committee for Special Financial Assistance for COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Effects
– to approve the special financial assistance based on the decisions of the two previous committees.
Once the claim for special financial assistance is approved, NADMA (National Disaster Management Agency) will issue the payment.
No More Excuse Not To Vaccinate! Sign Up Now!
Now that every person receiving the COVID-19 vaccine in Malaysia is insured by the COVID-19 vaccine injury fund, there is really no reason not to sign up for the FREE COVID-19 vaccine!
It doesn’t matter if you are a citizen or a foreign resident – the vaccine is FREE!
Just pick any of these FIVE (5) ways to register for your FREE COVID-19 vaccine.
- The MySejahtera app.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Recommended : How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Malaysia Buys More Pfizer + Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Did NYT Rank 4 Chinese Vaccines As Safest In The World?
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Was Pfizer Vaccine Designed To Make COVID-19 Endemic?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- CEM014 Eggs : Cook Properly Or Return Them!
- MySejahtera : How To Register Dependents For Vaccine!
- My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge : First Look!
- MySejahtera Now Shows Correct Vaccine Registration Dates!
- MySejahtera : RM10K ~ RM50K Fine Can Be Appealed!
- Can Coffee Compounds Cure / Prevent COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Doctor’s Diary On Covaxin Side Effects?
- Flower of the Holy Spirit Transforms From Saint To Dove?
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
- You Can Now Register For Vaccination Online / By Phone!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Scam Alert : Remote Control Electricity Saver!
- Did Al Gore Say North Pole Will Be Ice-Free By 2013?
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- Fake COVID Vaccination With Syringe / Needle Switch?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Healthcare | Business | Travel | Home