Malaysia just stopped issuing daily COVID-19 case details, as part of the transition to endemicity.
Here is what you need to know…
Malaysia Stops Issuing Daily COVID-19 Case Details!
On 9 October 2021, Malaysia Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin officially declared the government has stopped issuing daily COVID-19 case details.
What Does This Mean For COVID-19 Coverage In Malaysia?
What this means is that the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) will only report the total number of new cases daily, but NO LONGER :
- a daily breakdown of cases for each state,
- how many cases are from existing clusters,
- how many cases are close contacts,
- how many cases are imported, and
- how many cases are from other causes
This change started with the sparse release of COVID-19 case details on 9 October 2021.
While it is possible to obtain the statistics from the COVIDNOW website, it is much harder to get a complete picture or an easy-to-understand overview.
Even to just find out the daily number of new cases in every state, you have to manually look it up individually.
The idea appears to be to shift everyone in Malaysia away from thinking about new infections, to living with COVID-19.
- Malaysia Admits Losing Undersea Cable Due To Cabotage!
- What Did Pfizer Scientist Nick Karl Expose To Project Veritas?
- Malaysia Approves Pfizer COMIRNATY Booster Dose!
- Can Sunlight Sanitise Your Face Mask For Weeks Of Reuse?
- Was Facebook Taken Down By 13 Year-Old Chinese Hacker?
- Why Dr. Pierre Kory Got COVID-19 Despite Taking Ivermectin!