More great news on the vaccine front – Malaysia will get 415,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine from the UK!
Here is what we know so far…
Malaysia To Get 415K AstraZeneca Doses From The UK!
On 28 July 2021, Dominic Raab – the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs Secretary of State – announced that the United Kingdom will be donating 415,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine to Malaysia.
Malaysia Foreign Minister Hishammuddin Hussein expressed Malaysia’s appreciation of “the support extended by the UK and believe both countries could work together on many productive endeavours to weather the pandemic and towards meaningful recovery.”
The Foreign Minister also alluded to discussions on reciprocal vaccination recognition and a reciprocal travel bubble.
“This also includes collaboration on reciprocal vaccination arrangements and reciprocal travel bubble.”
This vaccine contribution by the UK to Malaysia followed :
- 1 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine donated by Japan, which arrived on Thursday, 1 July 2021.
- 1 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine donated by the United States, which arrived on Friday, 2 July 2021.
- 500,000 doses of the Sinovac vaccine donated by China, which arrived on Saturday, 17 July 2021.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Fact Check : Delta Variant Advice By Dr. MK Tan?
- PCR Test Cannot Differentiate COVID-19 vs. Influenza?
- Ivermectin FAQ For Prevention / Treatment Of COVID-19?
- CDC To Withdraw EUA For COVID-19 Only RT-PCR Test
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Dose + Protocol By Dr. Amir Farid?
- Should You Accept Prefilled Vaccine Syringes?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- China To Offer mRNA Booster Dose For Sinovac + Sinopharm!
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP