Four mega PPVs will start offering booster dose vaccinations in Klang Valley starting 15 January 2022!
Here is what you need to know…
Four Mega PPVs To Offer Booster Dose In Klang Valley!
To speed up COVID-19 vaccine booster dose vaccinations, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) is opening up four mega PPVs in the Klang Valley.
From 15 January 2022 onwards, these four mega PPVs (vaccination centres) will start offering booster dose vaccinations at greatly increased rates :
|World Trade Centre KL
|8:00 AM to 9:00 PM||Appointment via
|Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil|
|Ideal Convention Centre,
|Soka Gakkai, Klang
||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
The mega PPVs are only vaccinating people who received their appointments via MySejahtera, so please CHECK your MySejahtera app for your booster dose appointments.
Getting Booster Dose At Klang Valley Mega PPVs : What To Prepare?
Here is the official checklist of what you need to do BEFORE getting a booster dose at a mega PPV :
- Get enough sleep
- Eat breakfast or lunch before going to the PPV
- Be in good health, with no symptoms
- Wear suitable and comfortable clothes
- Wear a face mask
- Bring your identity card / document (e.g. passport)
- Bring your vaccination card as proof of completed primary vaccination, if you don’t have MySejahtera
- Make sure you are not required to be under quarantine!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Did Bill Gates Call For Withdrawal Of COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Malaysia Sets Price Limits For Sinovac + Sinopharm Vaccines!
- Did Shebby Singh Die From COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose?
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Shelf Life Keep Getting Extended!
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids : What You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Healthcare | Tech ARP