Dr. Kenny Yong claimed that COVID-19 vaccines in Malaysia are free from liability towards their recipients.
Let me show you why that’s FAKE NEWS, and what the FACTS really are.
Dr Kenny Yong : COVID-19 Vaccines Carry No Liability Towards Recipients
Dr. Kenny Yong, who found recent fame as an antivaxxer, claimed that COVID-19 vaccines in Malaysia are free from liability towards their recipients.
In his WhatsApp group, he shared a picture of the COVID-19 vaccination consent form for Malaysia, with a close-up of this clause :
He shared them with this comment :
Read more : Dr. Kenny Yong On How To Survive COVID-19?
Truth : Liability Covered By COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund
The truth is – Dr. Kenny Yong posted fake news, to convey the false perception that people are vaccinating at their own risk.
The fact is – COVID-19 vaccines in Malaysia are covered by a vaccine injury fund that was setup on 21 March 2021.
Officially called Bantuan Khas Kewangan Kesan Mudarat Vakin COVID-19 (Special Financial Assistance for COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Effects), this COVID-19 vaccine injury fund will pay out :
- RM 50,000 for serious side effects that requires extended hospitalisation
- RM 500,000 for permanent disability or death from the COVID-19 vaccine
It received an initial funding of RM 10 million (US$2.5 million) under the National Disaster Relief Trust Fund.
Read more : Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
Knowing that this is dangerous misinformation, I immediately pointed out that vaccine recipients in Malaysia are protected by the COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund.
Dr. Kenny Yong immediately deleted his posts, and removed me from his group after I pointed that out to him. That tells me two things :
- he knows he’s wrong, and
- he does not brook dissent or a different opinion in his group.
Unfortunately, because I replied to his post, he could not delete it. You can clearly see that he posted “Vaccine carries no liability towards the recipient 😵”
Read more : Survivor Lillian On How To Survive COVID-19?
With over 29 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccines administered so far (18 August 2021), they have proven to be SAFE and EFFECTIVE.
Now that you know the truth, please SHARE this fact-check with your family and friends, so they won’t fall for Dr. Kenny Yong’s misinformation campaign.
Don’t let his scaremongering prevent you from protecting yourself and your family from COVID-19!
- Did Joe Biden Block President Ford’s Vietnam Evacuation?
- How To Delete + Migrate Vaccine Dependent In MySejahtera?
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 16 August 2021 Edition
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 16 August 2021 Edition
- Fact Check : Survivor Lillian On How To Survive COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Dr. Kenny Yong On How To Survive COVID-19
- FDA Approval vs EUA for Vaccines : What’s The Difference?
- Have Malaysian Soldiers Been Taking Ivermectin Since 1970s?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP