Is ivermectin prophylaxis against COVID-19 really cheap, as its proponents claim?
Take a look at the ivermectin prophylaxis protocol that FLCCC is advocating, and find out what it really costs!
FLCCC Ivermectin Prophylaxis Against COVID-19
Dr. Paul E. Marik of the FLCCC is advocating that health authorities use his I-MASK+ protocol to prevent and treat COVID-19.
For prevention of COVID-19, Dr. Paul Marik is recommending that we take these medication :
- Ivermectin : 0.2 mg/kg on day 1, day 3 and then every 4 weeks
- Vitamin D3 : 1,000 to 3,000 IU every day
- Vitamin C : 2,000 mg every day
- Quercetin : 250 mg every day
- Zinc : 50 mg every day
- Melatonin : 6 mg every night
For early treatment of COVID-19, the doses go way up :
- Ivermectin : 0.2 mg/kg on day 1 and day 3
- Vitamin D3 : 4,000 IU every day
- Vitamin C : 4,000 to 6,000 mg every day
- Quercetin : 500 mg every day
- Zinc : 100 mg every day
- Melatonin : 10 mg every night
- Aspirin : 325 mg every day
The standard dose of ivermectin is 0.2 mg/kg, so that is not actually controversial. An adult of 60 kg would therefore require a dose of 12 mg of ivermectin.
Ivermectin Prophylaxis : How Cheap Is It?
Ivermectin proponents insist that its use is being suppressed because its patent ran out, and so Big Pharma does not benefit from its sale.
That is not really true, because all pharmaceutical companies that make ivermectin will make money off it. Even Merck, whose patent ran out in 1996, still makes money off ivermectin.
So let’s ignore the argument about patents. Let’s just look at the cost of the ivermectin prophylaxis protocol that FLCCC is promoting.
Ivermectin is not sold over the counter in many countries, as it is only used in animals. So it is often sold at inflated prices online.
Here is an example I found on Shopee earlier this month. A strip of 10 tablets cost RM150 (US$36). That’s RM15 (US$3.60) per 12 mg tablet.
There may also been reports that some doctors were illegally selling ivermectin at RM35 per tablet (US$8.45), and RM150 (US$36) per strip.
But the good news is FLCCC’s ivermectin prophylaxis actually uses very little ivermectin! You only take it once a month!
Recommended : Illegal Ivermectin Sale : Up to RM50K Fine + 5 Years Jail!
Then I took a look at the supplements Dr. Marik showcased in his video to work out their costs :
- Nature Made Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU, 300 softgels) : US$10.29
- Nature Made Vitamin C (500 mg, 150 tablets) : US$11.66 (up&up brand not available)
- Vital Quercetin (250 mg, 100 capsules) : US$29.10
- Windmill Zinc Sulphate (50 mg, 90 tablets) : US$7.45
- Now Foods Melatonin (3 mg, 180 capsules) : US$9.92
Based on those prices, here is my comparison of the COST of the I-MASK+ prophylaxis protocol versus a selection of COVID-19 vaccines :
|FLACC I-MASK+||$1.03 per day
$31 per month
$375 per year
|AstraZeneca Vaccine (2 doses)||$8|
|J&J Vaccine (1 dose)||$10|
|Moderna Vaccine (2 doses)||$30|
|Pfizer Vaccine (2 doses)||$39|
As you can see, the ivermectin prophylaxis that FLCCC is promoting costs more than COVID-19 vaccines after just 1 month!
So it really doesn’t make financial sense to choose the FLCCC ivermectin prophylaxis over COVID-19 vaccines.
In fact, the table above shows that it is not the pharmaceutical companies making the big bucks through vaccines, but the SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY making big bucks from the FLCCC ivermectin prophylaxis!
There is no doubt that the FLCCC ivermectin prophylaxis is ridiculously expensive, and only serves to line the pockets of the supplement industry.
Ivermectin Prophylaxis : Other Issues…
There are other issues with the ivermectin prophylaxis that FLCCC and their supporters are advocating.
Taking Pills Every Day…
The FLCCC calls for people to take ivermectin like a monthly supplement, together with large amounts of vitamin D3, vitamin C and other supplements every single day!
And for how long does FLCCC expect people to pop these pills? Until the pandemic is over? That could be months!
How long do you think people can keep up with the daily regime of popping 5 to 6 pills? What if they forget?
It would be far EASIER for people to simply get vaccinated. Most COVID-19 vaccines require two doses, but some require only one dose.
Would you prefer to just get one or two injections, or consume 5 to 6 pills every single day, until the pandemic is over?
Ivermectin Not Proven To Prevent COVID-19…
The biggest problem with the ivermectin prophylaxis that FLCCC is advocating is that – it hasn’t actually been proven to prevent COVID-19.
The latest Lancet study on high-dose ivermectin – triple of what FLCCC is advocating – showed no difference in clinical outcomes!
This February 2021 study that was also published in The Lancet showed that ivermectin did NOT reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
Even more troubling – neither Dr. Marik nor the FLCCC has actually run any clinical trial to test and confirm the efficacy of their ivermectin prophylaxis protocol!
FLCCC Uses Very Little Ivermectin…
What’s even more surprising is how little ivermectin FLCCC is actually using in their ivermectin prophylaxis against COVID-19.
They are not only using the standard ivermectin dose, it is only taken once every 4 weeks! Even if you were exposed, you only take ivermectin for two days!
The bulk of their ivermectin prophylaxis protocol involves eating lots of supplements on a daily basis.
If ivermectin really works against COVID-19, why is it used so little in the FLCCC ivermectin protocol?
Help Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- Did Delta Variant COVID-19 Infect 94 People Buying Durian?
- Two Chinese Vaccines Less Effective Against Delta Variant
- Why Delta Variant Causes MORE Breakthrough Infections!
- FMCO : Restaurants + Eateries Can Open From 6AM To 10PM!
- Malaysia FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
- Latest Foreign Travel Rules For Malaysian Citizens!
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
- Gaming Influencer Fail : Jaja zuber Teaches A Valuable Lesson
- DASH Highway Scaffolding Collapsed, Injuring Two Workers!
- MCO : Can Strata Residents Directly Receive Parcels / Food?
- Kinder Joy : Does Its Wax Coating Cause Cancer?
- Three COVID-19 Vaccines OK For Pregnant / Breastfeeding!
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!