Please watch out for the Herbal Visual Tea scam, which claims to cure glaucoma, cataract and many other diseases of the eye!
Find out why this Herbal Visual Team is just a scam, and warn your family and friends!
Scam Alert : Herbal Visual Tea By Li Tianfa / Tianfa Lee!
The Malaysian Society of Ophthalmology (MSO) is warning people again about fake Facebook pages using their photos
Take a look at a selection of fake Facebook pages that the Malaysian Society of Ophthalmology (MSO) identified and shared on their Facebook page.
Why Herbal Visual Tea Is A Scam!
All these fake Facebook pages appear to promote the Herbal Visual Tea by Li Tianfa, who also goes by the name Tianfa Lee.
So why is this Herbal Visual Tea a scam? Here are the facts…
Fact #1 : Malaysian Society of Ophthalmology Warned About This Scam
On 5 January 2021, the Malaysian Society of Ophthalmology reported these scam posts to the police, Facebook and MCMC.
That didn’t stop these scammers, who continued to create new fake Facebook pages to promote Herbal Visual Tea.
On 21 May 2021, MSO again warned about these scammers.
Fact #2 : Those Fancy Associations Do NOT Exist!
This Li Tianfa / Tianfa Lee claims to have a TON of titles, but if you check them online, these organisations do not really exist!
- International Exchange Center for Traditional Complementary Medicine : Does Not Exist!
- Academic Association of Ophthalmology of Malaysian Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine : Does Not Exist!
- Malaysia Association of Chinese Medicine : Does Not Exist!
- Professional Chinese Acupuncture Association of Malaysia : Does Not Exist!
- Indy International University, Malaysia : Does Not Exist!
- Miaofa Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital : Does Not Exist!
There is a Center for International Exchange of Traditional Chinese Medicine, but he is not listed amongst its many consultants and lecturers.
INTI International University exists, but he does not appear to be in their faculty list.
There is a Miao Fa TCM 妙法中醫 store, but it is a traditional Chinese medicine store, not a hospital!
Fact #3 : Dr. Li Tianfa Disavowed The Product!
Here is the kicker – Dr. Li Tianfa is the owner of Miao Fa TCM, and he declared that the Herbal Visual Tea is a SCAM!
So please do NOT blame Dr. Li Tianfa. He appears to be an innocent victim of these scammers, just like all those who were fooled into purchasing the Herbal Visual Tea.
Fact #4 : There Is No Proof This Tea Cures Anything
The Herbal Visual Tea consists of common ingredients like longan, chrysanthemum, honeysuckle, cassia seed, wolfberry, Galli gigeriae endothelium corneum, black sesame and mulberry.
Pretty much ingredients you can buy at any traditional Chinese medicine store!
There is simply NO EVIDENCE that such a concoction can cure glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, optic atrophy, fundus lesions, retinal detachment, vitreous body turbidity, floaters, presbyopia, astigmatism, hyperopia, night blindness and more that the scammers are claiming!
This Visual Herbal Tea is nothing more than a SCAM! Please warn your family and friends!
- Fact Check : Did Lim Kok Wing Die From COVID-19?
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments To Be Released Tomorrow!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 (Below 60) : Register From 26 May Onwards!
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccinations?
- Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Can You Ask For Earlier Second Dose?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2 : How To Register For It!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Fact Check : US Withdraws After Chinese Jamming Attacks?
- Fake COVID-19 Vaccine Injection In Malaysia Debunked!
- Fact Check : New Deadly African COVID-19 Variant?
- Is COVID-19 Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Check For The Alert!
- Ivermectin Can Prevent / Cure COVID-19? Not So Fast!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Second Dose Set At 12 Weeks!
- WTCKL Vaccination Centre : A Video + Pictorial Guide!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP